Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: Full Custom Buell/Harley Streetfighter **Hand Built** *Austin, TX*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 09:27 PM
triblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond repute
FS: Full Custom Buell/Harley Streetfighter **Hand Built** *Austin, TX*

Year: 1950
Make: Bentley
Model: R
Price: $9000
Mileage: 100
Color: Red/Blk
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Looking to finance my AA kit for the Z06.
This bike was built using a 2000 Buell X1 Lightning donor (1200cc motor) (116ft/lb tq). This bike was HAND BUILT. For the most part, if the part didn't come off the Buell it was probably made by hand. The exceptions to this are things like the handle bars and hand controls, chain, ect...
If you are looking to just blend in...this bike is NOT for you. This thing will hang with sport bikes and rape Harleys, choppers, and bobbers. There is WAY to much to list. If you have questions please feel free to give me a ring.

-Justin
512 689 0880

$9000

Old 04-01-2010, 09:47 PM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
nice

I love to Mod and this is the extreme, looks amazing, unique, great bike....

Old 04-05-2010, 09:58 AM
triblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you sir! This really is a magnificent motorcycle.

Old 04-05-2010, 07:29 PM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
any front pics?

other pics, front etc

Old 04-05-2010, 10:00 PM

With the fender attached...

Old 04-06-2010, 05:56 AM
great bike

very cool and unique bike... I like the one large tear drop style head lamp over the two small but and easy swap out I am sure. Nice look both with and without fender. Wish you were closer, would like to have seen in person...

Originally Posted by triblk6spd

With the fender attached...

Old 04-07-2010, 07:01 PM
Thanks man. I have listed it on ebay...we will see how it goes.

Old 04-08-2010, 05:06 AM
Just like it

I just like the approach you took modding this bike.... and wish you the best in the sale. My retro modded dream machine would be to take your styling done on your build and apply it to the spyder... I realize many true Bike people hate this sled (spyder) but for some reason I think its a cool bike/sled/trike...

http://spyder.brp.com/en-US/

Old 04-14-2010, 07:53 PM
Sold!