Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Gt2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2011, 07:10 AM
9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute

Year: 2002
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $70000
Mileage: 18706
Color: Guards Red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MD
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Originally Posted by redSVTbull
interested in possible trades? 07 GT3 CPO warranty? Also, what kind of power and how reliable is the car on 93 for daily driving?
Not interested in a trade. The car is bullet proof on 93 octane. I just have the luxury of having 100 octane fuel available right up the street, so I use it. Fuel (octane) does not have any affect on power. Octane is for safety, not power.

Last edited by 9Eleven; 06-12-2011 at 07:14 AM.
Old 06-13-2011, 02:50 AM
yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !
Im really interested if still available! Can you please Pm me your #?
Thanks
Anthony

Old 06-13-2011, 08:24 AM
wileoutz is on a distinguished road
i think this is a steal!

Old 06-24-2011, 05:49 PM
9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute
Deal fell through. It is still available.

Old 06-24-2011, 05:59 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Mario bud have you thought about consigning it with Bob over at ATSPEED I know he does a few rare and unique cars in his small showrrom there. Plus he could maybe get you north of $80K at least for that gorgeous ride of yours!

Old 06-25-2011, 01:24 PM
Maybe, I'll try that. It is listed on his website. Thanks bro.

Old 07-03-2011, 05:18 PM
No takers?

Attached Images   

Last edited by 9Eleven; 07-19-2011 at 04:29 PM.
Old 07-03-2011, 09:16 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
70 grand, that's a very good price for an amazing car.

Old 07-11-2011, 09:41 AM
Still for sale.

Old 07-11-2011, 10:54 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ Mario I would say if at any way you can hold onto her do it - the market now for cars like GT2 is in a dire rutt. It will get better with just some time. Talk to Bob Miller about consignment maybe that can help but I know that even at that, these types of high end rare cars have been know to sit for a good while. I don't think lowering your price any more than you have already will help, you will end up regreting that decision when the market rebounds for one, and furthermore it's not the price point driving the lack of sale it's the notion that those who can get this type of car are presently choosing to put that money elsewhere as these times force re-shuffeling of economic resources.

Old 07-11-2011, 12:23 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
^^^ Mario I would say if at any way you can hold onto her do it - the market now for cars like GT2 is in a dire rutt. It will get better with just some time. Talk to Bob Miller about consignment maybe that can help but I know that even at that, these types of high end rare cars have been know to sit for a good while. I don't think lowering your price any more than you have already will help, you will end up regreting that decision when the market rebounds for one, and furthermore it's not the price point driving the lack of sale it's the notion that those who can get this type of car are presently choosing to put that money elsewhere as these times force re-shuffeling of economic resources.
I hear you, the only thing that I have managed to accomplish is getting myself jerked around. I would like to sell it not "get rid" of it as some of the "prospective buyers" have described. Thanks for the words of wisdom.

Last edited by 9Eleven; 07-11-2011 at 01:46 PM.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:27 PM
Y65MPH will become famous soon enoughY65MPH will become famous soon enough
check your PM

Craig

Old 07-11-2011, 01:50 PM
zer0t has a spectacular aura aboutzer0t has a spectacular aura about
Seems the 996 market is soft. I didn't get any decent offers on my 11k mile GT3.

Old 07-18-2011, 09:17 AM
mangle is on a distinguished road
Heyyy... I recognize that first picture in your original post. I think I've got a bunch more if you want copies.

We spoke about your car for a while that day at the meetup at Ferrari of Washington. I was the kid with the black Viper. Funny enough, I'm now starting to look for a GT2. I won't be in a position to buy one until probably the spring. Perhaps we'll see if you still have it then.

Old 07-18-2011, 01:32 PM
Originally Posted by zer0t
Seems the 996 market is soft. I didn't get any decent offers on my 11k mile GT3.
on the contrary...the 996 market is rebounding strong...I sold my '02 X50 996TT with 46K miles on it for $54K

this is why I advised Mario what I did...don't give it away, hold your ground for the appreciative buyer...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Gt2