Model: CL
Price: $50000
Mileage: 13500
Color: titanium
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Love these cars! Good luck with the sale...

Old 08-11-2011, 01:20 PM
jjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to behold
heres a video of how it sounds. around 40 seconds in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOi26pF05Nk

Old 08-11-2011, 01:48 PM
turbo>na can only hope to improve
How much does oil change coats, brake pads, pm me. I want to know about maintenance

Old 08-11-2011, 09:38 PM
jjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by turbo>na
How much does oil change coats, brake pads, pm me. I want to know about maintenance
its like 8qts of oil and a filter.

pads arent bad either. AP racing brakes, no abs. the car weighs nothing (2300lbs or so) so its light on consumables like tires and brakes.

other maintenance is easy. its a ford duratec motor. nothing fancy going on here. no need to pay Pcar prices for parts as you can order damn near everything at the parts counter at any ford dealership.

Old 08-13-2011, 12:16 PM
bump

Old 08-13-2011, 04:28 PM
turbo>na can only hope to improve
Pm me lowest price

Old 08-13-2011, 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by turbo>na
Pm me lowest price
pm sent.

Old 08-14-2011, 06:46 PM
daonly1 is on a distinguished road
Sick car Glws !

Old 08-16-2011, 01:04 AM
^^^ thanks.

all PMs returned.

Old 08-16-2011, 06:55 AM
cybersam69 will become famous soon enoughcybersam69 will become famous soon enough
Damn! I haven't even ridden in it yet let alone driven it!

Good luck with sale Mat!

Keep me posted!

Thanks!

Old 08-20-2011, 11:29 AM
^^ theres always time sam

bump for me. lots of interest but not $$ yet!

Old 08-22-2011, 07:22 AM
GoingFast is an unknown quantity at this point
Bump for a great car! I have been around this car and it's mint. The car sounds sick and OMG fast!! GLWYS

Old 08-23-2011, 04:05 AM
Verde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond repute
If only I could get this registered here in CA, but it is a yet more bureaucratic state. An already-built 'kit car' (sorry, the CA definition) is very hard to do under SB100. And that's the only want Nobles and Rossion's can be registered here. I've just done a ton of investigating and that's the 'final answer' here.
I'm currently looking at a new Rossion for that reason. Just sold my coveted 1988 930 to buy one. Too bad though as your car is beautiful and half the price.
GL with the sale.
V.

Last edited by Verde; 08-23-2011 at 04:07 AM.
Old 08-23-2011, 09:08 AM
Originally Posted by Verde
If only I could get this registered here in CA, but it is a yet more bureaucratic state. An already-built 'kit car' (sorry, the CA definition) is very hard to do under SB100. And that's the only want Nobles and Rossion's can be registered here. I've just done a ton of investigating and that's the 'final answer' here.
I'm currently looking at a new Rossion for that reason. Just sold my coveted 1988 930 to buy one. Too bad though as your car is beautiful and half the price.
GL with the sale.
V.

ive seen plenty of already constructed nobles/rossions go to CA and get in under sb100. seeing that this is a MA car, which follows CAFE regulations, i would think it would be that much easier.

Old 08-23-2011, 09:41 AM
by the way for you California guys i have all the original paperwork on the car, from the statement of origin on the chassis and engine, through all of the receipts from the assembly ect. this is a very well documented car which makes getting it inspected that much easier.
from everything i have read, its also easier to get a sb100 on a car that already has a vin than going to CHP to receive a VIN first as you would with a new noble/rossion.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2005 Noble m12 gto 3r