Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2005 Noble m12 gto 3r

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 02:52 PM
jjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to behold
2005 Noble m12 gto 3r

Year: 2005
Make: Acura
Model: CL
Price: $50000
Mileage: 13500
Color: titanium
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

great example of a well sorted noble. it hurts to sell it, but being my only car and living in the downtown boston, it just doesnt suit my lifestyle.

this is NUS0071 in lamborghini titanium with two tone charcoal/gray interior
built by KTR motorsports in Ayer MA
maintained by KMC Motor Co in Lawrence MA.
recent inspection (within last 200 miles) oil change (redline) spark plugs, michelin pilot sport cups and a compression check (180 across the board)
replaced stock o2 sensors with bosch o2
a/c recharged. blows cold

modifications include

custom ecu flash by hoover at Turbohoses R&D
Turbohoses R&D exhaust (still has factory cats for inspections)
upgraded m400 oil pressure/temp gauge
AEM wideband, with brand new bosch sensor
currently wingless, but i do have the factory wing to be included in the sale
switch operated electric cooling fan for the intercooler

also includes fully custom stereo install, which i believe to be the only double din head unit installed in a noble.

avic d3 with sirius satellite radio/hd radio/ dvd/ navigation/ bluetooth/ cd/ ipod

asking 50,000. clear title in hand.

next to a murci in the same color.

interior before double din (during construction)

the final product. fitment and quality is beyond OEM in this case.

Old 08-08-2011, 05:28 PM
Chris B will become famous soon enough
Have seen, ridden, and spent alot of time around this car.

It is in EXCELLENT condition inside and out!

Good luck with sale, Mat

Old 08-08-2011, 09:53 PM
turbo>na can only hope to improve
How expensive is the maintenance on these things?

Old 08-08-2011, 10:17 PM
997Trackstar is on a distinguished road
Awesome Car! GLWS

Old 08-09-2011, 06:21 AM
SoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud of
Good ? about the maintenance. Such a SICK car man; I wish I could get it. GLWS.

Old 08-09-2011, 09:23 AM
jjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by turbo>na
How expensive is the maintenance on these things?
not bad at all. its a ford duratec motor and a lot of the other parts have been picked from their bins as well so all ford oem parts. the rear clam opens up wide so you can work on it, and anything you can reach from the top is accessible from a lift.

Old 08-09-2011, 09:33 AM
SoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud of
Ah yes; I totally forgot that it is a TT Duratec. 3.0 V6, right? What kind of power are you making, and do you have any pics of this without the wing since you are selling it that way?

Old 08-09-2011, 09:51 AM
Ro_Ja Boy is on a distinguished road
The only picture posted with the wing is the first one. All Nobles come with the spoiler looking thing, but the carbon wing was an option. I love these cars!

Old 08-09-2011, 09:54 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SoCal C4S
.....and do you have any pics of this without the wing since you are selling it that way?
Looks like he's selling it with the wing:

Originally Posted by jjm4life
currently wingless, but i do have the factory wing to be included in the sale

Old 08-09-2011, 09:57 AM
What's up Ryan? I love that car too. If I didn't have the C4S, I would FOR SURE buy that. I just sold the truck I got from you... It served me well.

And I know he is selling it with the wing; I meant without it mounted. I didn't pay enough attention to the pictures hahah.

Old 08-09-2011, 08:41 PM
pictures posted with and without wing. the carbon fiber wing is included in the sale as noted.

interested in trades as well.

Old 08-10-2011, 06:21 AM
Ubermensch is on a distinguished road
I'm in Boston as well and considering moving from my 996 C4 to a more track oriented car. Have you done much track time with it? Impressions? Is it registered for street use in MA? You mentioned being open to trades, is a 996 of interest?

-Shawn

Old 08-10-2011, 09:23 AM
Originally Posted by Ubermensch
I'm in Boston as well and considering moving from my 996 C4 to a more track oriented car. Have you done much track time with it? Impressions? Is it registered for street use in MA? You mentioned being open to trades, is a 996 of interest?

-Shawn
unfortunately as a restaurant manager i dont get many days off. as much as id kill for track time, its just not feasible. one of the reasons i want to move on is i just cant use the car as it should be.

this car is 100% street legal and registered in MA, and currently has all OEM emission equipment in order to pass a visual inspection. It would be even easier to register in another less bureaucratic state.

shawn- PM with info.

Old 08-10-2011, 09:40 AM
underpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow didn't you just get this car? I think on tst you were selling your lotus to get it. What kind of cars would you be looking to trade for? Let me know.

Old 08-10-2011, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by underpressure02
Wow didn't you just get this car? I think on tst you were selling your lotus to get it. What kind of cars would you be looking to trade for? Let me know.

pm sent.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2005 Noble m12 gto 3r