Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

E36 BMW M3 Convertible Estoril Blue With 5 Speed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2012, 08:44 PM
TurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud of
99 BMW M3 Convertible Estoril Blue 5 Speed (Maryland)

Year: 1999
Make: BMW
Model: M3
Price: $13500
Mileage: 113000
Color: Estoril Blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MD
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

SOLD...

Rare find with Estoril Blue Convertible with 5 speed. I bought it from the original owner with all service records, factory window sticker too. Super clean with only 113K miles. Garage kept. Before putting it away for winter I just installed H&R Coilovers, front and rear strut/shock mounts, tie rods, UUC Motorwerks Trans mounts, coolant hoses full flush with factory BMW coolant, oil change with factory BMW oil filter, all season mats, 35% tint 2 front fog lights. To make 100% perfect rear plastic glass is a little cloudy with a small crack in it. No trades or joy rides.

Do a search and see how hard it is to find a Convertible in this condition and color let alone a manual transmission, 95% were automatics.

Last edited by TurboVR6; 05-27-2012 at 07:29 PM. Reason: New Pictures
Old 03-17-2012, 11:59 AM
ExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond repute
i have a friend that is lookign for somethign just like this, but askign oprice is a bit higher than his budget. Any wiggle room in price?

Old 03-17-2012, 06:58 PM
TurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud of
Hi,

I have someone that said he is coming up from NC on Wednesday to pick it up. I'll need to let you know. Thanks

Old 03-18-2012, 07:27 PM
At this time the car is available the guy from NC had to put the trip on hold for a week or so and as they say talk is cheap. Here are some new pictures I took today.

Old 03-18-2012, 07:30 PM

Old 03-20-2012, 01:20 AM
lsbe36 is on a distinguished road
This is the second vert i've seen that is has been stick! and this is the optimal color combo for this car! in fact that dove grey looks like its brand new. I used to have an E36 M back in the day and always loved these cars! clean vert man put it on bimmerforums as well as road fly and ebay and u should get a ton of interest!

Old 03-20-2012, 04:02 AM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
Beautiful m3! GLWS. The first new car I was going to buy....

Last edited by Turbo Fanatic; 03-20-2012 at 04:04 AM.
Old 03-20-2012, 02:58 PM
GBXSport has a spectacular aura aboutGBXSport has a spectacular aura about
interested. PM sent.

Old 03-20-2012, 04:42 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Would you consider a trade....your M3 + cash for my super clean (also) and modded SL55 AMG, which also has warranty?

Old 03-20-2012, 06:26 PM
lsbe36 Thanks if it doesn't sell in the next few weeks I'm post it on those sites.

ari, Thanks I still have the factory window sticker in 99 it was $49,500

GBXsport, Check your PM

Sunir, You really must like my cars? The last 3 I posted you showed interest in them. My 97 VW GTI VR6 Turbo, spoke to you last year at Great Falls, my 91 Porsche 965 Turbo and now my E36 M3. Trade me your GT2 and we have a deal

Old 03-20-2012, 09:16 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ what can I say you have excellent taste in cars and you keep each of them in impeccable shape... I would not hesitate a second to buy a car from you... The m3 would be a nice summer daily for me... I am selling my sl55 Amg because I don't need 2 big front engine GT cars in the stable... And my sl55 is modded but perfect in/out and drives perfectly and very fast with gobs of torque ...and with a full warranty it's a heck of a car, but with the db9 here now just need to free up the space...

Old 03-21-2012, 10:28 AM
Thanks for the kind words. I've done the AMG car already

Old 03-21-2012, 11:30 AM
^^^^ Time for you to hop into another one, this time a top down hardtop bruiser modded to blow away many other a street brute

Once you go AMG you don't go back!

Old 03-21-2012, 04:55 PM
Thanks for the offer but I'm not looking for another AMG. You can always buy mine and sell the SL

Old 03-22-2012, 03:26 PM
Like buying a brand new car 5 keys and all books even the key code.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: E36 BMW M3 Convertible Estoril Blue With 5 Speed