Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Murdered out Toyota Prius

Old 05-18-2012, 08:02 PM
killacam has a reputation beyond reputekillacam has a reputation beyond reputekillacam has a reputation beyond reputekillacam has a reputation beyond reputekillacam has a reputation beyond reputekillacam has a reputation beyond reputekillacam has a reputation beyond reputekillacam has a reputation beyond reputekillacam has a reputation beyond reputekillacam has a reputation beyond reputekillacam has a reputation beyond repute

Year: 2008
Make: Toyota
Model: Prius
Price: $75000
Mileage: 32000
Color: black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

your murdered out prius is probably so stealthy it can't be photographed.

Old 05-18-2012, 08:05 PM
giggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to behold
perhaps

Originally Posted by killacam View Post
your murdered out prius is probably so stealthy it can't be photographed.
But only because its a garage queen. Simple logic really, lower the mileage, higher the value. Cant believe I wrote that.

Old 05-18-2012, 11:42 PM
giggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to behold
Yes

Originally Posted by SoCal C4S View Post
Am I the only one that thinks the OP is high?
I am high, high on Jesus.

Old 05-19-2012, 12:15 AM
Eh

Apparently, since even Jesus wouldn't try to sell a Prius for >$50K... Good luck with that.
Jesus don't judge. He loves all. If he allowed floyd mayweather to make hundreds of millions, he d give me 54k

Old 05-19-2012, 10:27 AM
Sure there is

I don't think you want to have this conversation with me. Floyd Mayweather is a prodigiously talented boxer, of which one or two may come along per generation. You made a black Prius blacker; congrats. I don't see the correlation between the 2 of you; maybe that's because there isn't one...
My Prius is black, Floyd is black. Caso cerrado.

Old 05-19-2012, 11:02 AM
Im sure you don't say, "Hey remember that dark brown guy we met at the club?"

Old 05-19-2012, 11:08 AM
Or Obama is out first dark brown president. come on now.

Old 05-19-2012, 12:13 PM
Etchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond repute
You don't have a Ski850 package on this as well do you? If so you might want to consider a price hike.

Old 05-19-2012, 12:15 PM
I would

[QUOTE=SoCal C4S;3548283]You're definitely right... I don't go to the club to meet guys, but if I did meet someone cool, it would be that guy, not that black guy. And Obama... Don't even get me started on him. GLWS of your insanely priced

Appreciate it if you didn't comment on the price of my car. Forum rules pal.

Old 05-19-2012, 02:25 PM
Ajs76 will become famous soon enough
I've been debating pulling the trigger on your car or investing 30k in my own prius to HOPE and match your project.

I also investigated cheaper, classy options and came up with this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Toyota-...r#ht_971wt_912

http://www.ebay.com/itm/04-09-TOYOTA...#ht_2362wt_770

I eventually realized it would be pointless because I wouldn't have the most desired model of all - the 2008 (I hear there are only 3 now in California). I figure by picking up your car, I'd be saving about 50% on high quality mods. You have PM.

Old 05-19-2012, 04:30 PM
Easy888 is a jewel in the roughEasy888 is a jewel in the roughEasy888 is a jewel in the rough
I don't think you want to have this conversation with me. Floyd Mayweather is a prodigiously talented boxer, of which one or two may come along per generation. You made a black Prius blacker; congrats. I don't see the correlation between the 2 of you; maybe that's because there isn't one...
The Prius was not made blacker in the same light that Dr. Martin Luther King was made or could have been made any blacker. Skin pigmentation is a *****.

However the car is customized in a way that the general public would interpret as an individualization of ones taste. Much the same as someone would say 50 Cent is his own talented person with the ability to spit rhymes.

Jesus loves all.

Bow to the toilet inside McDonalds.

Old 05-19-2012, 04:35 PM
Easy888 is a jewel in the roughEasy888 is a jewel in the roughEasy888 is a jewel in the rough
Floyd is dark brown, your Prius is black. Keep trying...
My Spanish is bad so give me some slack, but am I right that in saying that in the hispanic language one would say "personas negro" and "un carro negro"?

I could be wrong...I could be wrong.

If I'm right then it just goes to show intrepretation is just a matter of perspective.

If I'm wrong then please try the BBQ Western cheeseburger at Carl's Jr. It's damn good.

Last edited by Easy888; 05-19-2012 at 04:37 PM.
Old 05-19-2012, 04:48 PM
Pm's replied

Old 05-21-2012, 02:41 PM
Banned
964Q is on a distinguished road
At this price, you might as well just keep it...

Old 05-21-2012, 03:07 PM
Hey bud, please abide by the forum rules and not comment on price.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: Murdered out Toyota Prius

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.