Model: 911
Price: $107000
Mileage: 35500
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): RI
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I will personally vouch 100% for the seller. He is a gentleman and completely honest. If anybody is interested in this fantastic car, don't hesitate.

Old 06-24-2013, 05:42 PM
tx1seriesm is on a distinguished road
+1 Here ... amazing car!

Old 06-27-2013, 12:10 PM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
Thanks!!

Thanks for the positive words.....

Originally Posted by tx1seriesm
+1 Here ... amazing car!

Old 06-28-2013, 04:04 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
Beautiful piece of machinery you have there.
Love everything about it.....especially because it white!

Good luck with the sale! Wish I was able to.

Old 07-01-2013, 10:07 AM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
thanks

Thanks for the positive words...

Originally Posted by AWD
Beautiful piece of machinery you have there.
Love everything about it.....especially because it white!

Good luck with the sale! Wish I was able to.

Old 07-11-2013, 11:49 AM
Update RUF

Still available...

Thanks... hope all had a nice 4th!

Old 07-11-2013, 01:05 PM
AlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to all
May I ask what this car started life as? You have 1998 listed so I'm assuming either a C2S or C4S?

Old 07-11-2013, 01:08 PM
Yes widebody C2s

Yes, the car started as a widebody 1998 993 C2s, then a new engine was installed by RUF at time of conversion at about 20k miles...now car has about 35K miles.....

Originally Posted by AlgaeHater
May I ask what this car started life as? You have 1998 listed so I'm assuming either a C2S or C4S?

Old 07-15-2013, 07:07 PM
phily911 has a spectacular aura aboutphily911 has a spectacular aura aboutphily911 has a spectacular aura about
HOLY DREAM CAR!

I wish I could...

GLWS

Old 07-24-2013, 06:23 AM
Thanks

I had a passing in the family so have been out for about a week but have been replying to messages best I can when I get access, apologize if I missed anyone.
Getting some better pics together soon and maybe will be doing the light paint work around rockers... that said still for sale and open to offers. Thanks

Old 07-25-2013, 01:55 PM
Price and paint

I have had a few people (none local) that had some questions on paint and rockers... Other option is the following...

I maybe open to reduce price appropriate amount to cover a full respray and rocker removal for serious buyer... this way new potential buyer that can't see car in person feels more comfortable. I don't want to make the paint out to be a bigger issue then what it is as again as I may just have it touched up myself in the coming weeks if the car does not sell...Just want to take that concern off the table for any serious potential buyers is all.

PM me if any interest....

Thanks all...

Old 07-28-2013, 07:51 PM
bump

bump, tx

Old 08-02-2013, 07:20 AM
On hold

On hold for a bit.... will be back on market, making some changes as I enjoy the car! 993TT wing swap from Turbo S but both included in sale...

Attached Images  

Last edited by mickfluff; 09-18-2013 at 01:29 PM.
Old 08-02-2013, 09:39 PM
kot.u.lookin is on a distinguished road
Fantastic car! Its even cooler because you are in my neck of the woods!

Keep her and enjoy her!

Old 08-06-2013, 09:36 AM
Thanks

Thanks....

its a rare car.... and looks amazing in person. all sorted....

Originally Posted by kot.u.lookin
Fantastic car! Its even cooler because you are in my neck of the woods!

Keep her and enjoy her!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: RUF Porsche 993TT TURBO R 1998