Old 08-29-2005, 09:15 AM
henryr will become famous soon enoughhenryr will become famous soon enough
2006 M5 #2 Allocation Spot For Sale

car has already been ordered, dealer says late october delivery, midwest dealer

black/ blaclk w/ full leather
rear shades
heads up
m adj seats

@ msrp and will guarantee it or a full refund.......

$3,500 or will entertain offers

Old 08-29-2005, 12:14 PM
KJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond repute
allocationsellers.com

Old 08-29-2005, 12:24 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
YOu do this to make money?

Old 08-29-2005, 12:32 PM
gt2next is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by KJM3SMG
allocationsellers.com

this site does not exist......could you maybe have the name wrong??

Old 08-29-2005, 01:53 PM
quick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant future
Originally posted by gt2next
this site does not exist......could you maybe have the name wrong??
You must not have slept at the...... HOLIDAY INN

Old 08-29-2005, 06:54 PM
Brian E is on a distinguished road
Another ******** looking to screw someone!
Must have been a dealer in a past life.
Ban this guy!!!

Old 08-29-2005, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by quick
You must not have slept at the...... HOLIDAY INN
this site is becoming more and more frequented by the lower I.Q. trolls recently. please, for the sake of everybody at 6speedonline.com, stay on your own front-drive japanese car sites. your humor is probably more appreciated there.......or maybe not.

Old 08-29-2005, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Brian E
Another ******** looking to screw someone!
Must have been a dealer in a past life.
Ban this guy!!!

how is the original poster offensive?? asking $3k for an early-allocation spot for something that most dealers are getting $20k for is screwing someone?? to me that sounds like a good deal.
i am trying to do the same w/ my spot that i don't think i will take. if i save someone $17k, how is that screwing somebody?? do you really have a full comprehension of what you are replying about??...it really doesn't sound like you understand what is being offered here.

Old 08-29-2005, 07:20 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
Many people do this to make money which I think is unethical since they never intend to buy the car. It's like waiting in Disneyland for a 1 hr line and letting someone to cut in front for $5. How would the rest of the people in the line feel? Or maybe you didn't think of that?

The rest of the legit buyers are waiting. If you change your mind and decide not to order the car, you should just let the next person take you place instead of cashing in on the deal. What's worse is those that do this to make money on purpose.

Old 08-29-2005, 07:37 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by djantlive
Many people do this to make money which I think is unethical since they never intend to buy the car. It's like waiting in Disneyland for a 1 hr line and letting someone to cut in front for $5. How would the rest of the people in the line feel? Or maybe you didn't think of that?

The rest of the legit buyers are waiting. If you change your mind and decide not to order the car, you should just let the next person take you place instead of cashing in on the deal. What's worse is those that do this to make money on purpose.
i think that's pretty much sum it all. people here just don't like to pay over sticker i guess.

if i could benefit someone by something i don't want i'll be more than happy to do so.

nothing is wrong though, just different point of view.

want a CLS55 @ sticker?

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...threadid=31173

Old 08-29-2005, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by djantlive

well, this is why porsche poeple drive porsches and ferrari people drive ferraris......alot of the time someone is in the market for a new porsche, and can still afford a new ferrari at sticker, they refuse to buy the ferrari at a premium on principle alone.
so, do you really think that one person dropping out of line will let that car go to the next person at msrp?? don't kid yourself, that car will go for $20k over, instead of the $3k or $5k that is being offered here. i don't see your logic. using your same argument w/ disneyland as an example, everybody in line after that person still pay the nominal entrance fee (msrp in this case). in the real world, everybody in line at the bmw dealership still had the same deal they had before that person dropped out.

Old 08-29-2005, 07:53 PM
bottom line is if you want a new M5 w/ an early allocation you have 2 choices: 1. pay somebody for their slot (expected to go for anywhere up to $10k, maybe more, but we have yet to see as the car is not out yet) OR 2. pay the dealer whatever the market value is at the time of delivery (expected to be about $20k or more).
whatever the reason the person has to drop out of line, who cares?!?! you are getting a deal! if you don't like it, don't buy it. if you aren't willing to pay a premium, then you most likely are not a player for the car for a long time, as the last M5 went for a premium up until they were discontinued. it all comes down to how bad you want it and are willing to pay....simple economics 101: supply and demand. i am seeing far too many people getting upset about premiums. if you are anti-premiums, then, again, don't think about a ferrari 430, new OR used, an M5, new OR used, the new S-class when it arrives or whatever the next new car that comes out that is in high demand. porsches do not dictate a premium simply b/c they overproduce their cars.

Old 08-29-2005, 07:54 PM
KJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond repute
you should put your name on the list of all the cars.. and put up the list of slots on Ebay.. maximize your earning potential.

Old 08-29-2005, 08:02 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
Originally posted by gt2next
as the last M5 went for a premium up until they were discontinued. it all comes down to how bad you want it and are willing to pay....
i think there is definitely differnt opions on this issue. but without adding my personal view, just want to point out that the M5 were sold without a premium even at 2003, as we got one with 2k discount at that time in los angeles.

Old 08-29-2005, 08:24 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
trovan,
there is no doubt dealer will be selling the new M5 for much more than the window sticker, at least in the beginning.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2006 M5 #2 Allocation Spot For Sale