Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

08 Z06 2LZ. 530whp/507tq. Black on Black. CMS Tuned. SoCal

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2014, 10:15 AM
VetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of light
08 Z06 2LZ. 530whp/507tq. Black on Black. CMS Tuned. SoCal

Year: 2008
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $41500
Mileage: 40800
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I've been playing with the idea of putting my car up for sale for a while. It's a second car and I don't have the time to take it out too much. I've owned her for 4 years (longest I've owned any car EVER). I'm only playing with the idea of selling it to free up some cash.

I am located in Los Angeles, CA. The car is stored in Orange County, CA at the moment.

Updated price: $41,500. Had sale pending at $43k, but buyer could not clear funds with his bank. Trying to move the car to free up some cash.

It's a 2008 Z06, black on black, 2LZ - no nav. 40k miles. I'm the second owner, purchased off of the original owner. The previous owner was **** about keeping the car 100% stock (down to replacing the stock runflats). I had different intentions. I bought the car with 20k miles. I kept it stock + a muffler delete until about 30k miles.

Cunningham Motorsports has done everything on the car, from maintenance to upgrades. At 30k miles I wanted to be preventive and do the heads for peace of my mind. We did the one-piece SS exhaust valves as well as some light milling of the heads. While we were in there, I decided to do a cam as well. I wanted something mild enough to DD if I wanted, and since I do the occasional track day and roll race event, I wanted something with broad power and good torque. CMS delivered. I believe this is the cam in their smog legal package as well (except I'm running catless longtubes).

Motor:
CMS mild cam - 22x/23x
Halltech KBII CAI
Pfadt (Catless) longtube headers
Upgraded heads (exhaust valves/milling) - still unported
Stock exhaust with muffler mod.
530whp/508tq.

Wheels/Tires:
Currently on Forgestar F14's in piano black, stock sizing.
NT05's 285/335
Also have a set of black C6 Z06 style reproduction wheels that were used on the track.

Brakes/Suspension:
Stock suspension, lowered on stock bolts with trimmed bushings
Stock rotors with stoptech pads.

The car was built to go. It can easily be driven everyday. It's quiet with the baffles closed and loud with the baffles open. The cam is mild with little shake and runs awesome. The mid-range has incredible tq throughout.

The car has been a promo car for my company (Shift-S3ctor) which is why it has our logo all over it. They are just stickers and could easily be removed. I will post up some pictures from before the stickers and after.

This is the ultimate "all around" car. You can drive it to cars and coffee, take it to the road course, take it to the drag strip, take it out to dinner, or do some roll-on's at an Airstrip event. That's what I wanted out of the car and exactly what I got. The car is probably do for a new set of rotors, but aside from that, the car needs nothing. The car is titled in Hawaii (no smog), but a set of high flow cats should solve any smog issues since this cam should be smog friendly.

Please email me with any questions/offers: Ryan@Shift-S3ctor.com

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	aa3_fisherbro.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	314.2 KB
ID:	322426   Click image for larger version

Name:	AAM_6455.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	506.3 KB
ID:	322427   Click image for larger version

Name:	AAM_6489.jpg
Views:	324
Size:	544.0 KB
ID:	322428   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3823.jpeg
Views:	195
Size:	1.97 MB
ID:	322430  
Old 01-18-2014, 08:00 AM
locus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond repute
I still love C6Z06, GLWS!

Old 01-30-2014, 09:47 PM
joeyv is on a distinguished road
fingers are crossed