Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2002 911 twin turbo, 6 Speed, 27k Miles

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2017, 09:19 PM
Never Enough is a glorious beacon of lightNever Enough is a glorious beacon of lightNever Enough is a glorious beacon of lightNever Enough is a glorious beacon of lightNever Enough is a glorious beacon of lightNever Enough is a glorious beacon of light
2002 911 twin turbo, 6 Speed, 27k Miles

Year: 2002
Make: Porsche
Price: $49950
Mileage: 27193
Color: Seal Grey
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

I am located in Northern Virginia, about 25 miles South of Washington, DC. I have for sale a very clean 2002 Porsche 911 twin turbo with only 27,193 miles.

The car is seal grey and has always been very well cared for. It has a clean Carfax, no accidents or paint work, non-smoker owned, plush leather seats, 6 speed manual, tires and brake pads have less than 1,000 miles, the full Porsche recommended 30K mile service was recently performed with all fluids, filters, plugs, etc. changed.

The car is stock but has had a few tasteful upgrades.

The stock exhaust system is overly restrictive and is known to choke these powerful and reliable Mezger designed Porsche engines, so I had the exhaust upgraded with the Kline street performance exhaust system. This exhaust system sounds great and allows the engine to perform much better, and has none of the annoying drone typical of many of the other performance exhaust systems. The cost for the exhaust was just over $3,000.00, and I do still have the original Porsche exhaust.

The car has a GIAC tune that can quickly and easily be switched back and forth between the stock tune, and a mild performance tune for either 91 or 93 octane fuel. The cost of the GIAC tune was $1999.99.

These cars are all known to have a common problem with the hydraulic spoiler rams, as they have seals that dry out and leak, and cause problems with the spoiler operation. This car has had the spoiler rams upgraded with the Renn Kit electric spoiler rams to eliminate this problem at a cost of $1600.00. The original Porsche hydraulic rams are also included.

The car has also had the weak 996tt transmission mounts upgraded to the far superior Porsche 997tt transmission mounts, and the overly compliant OEM motor mounts upgraded to the RSS polyurethane motor mounts. These combined changes result in superior handling as the engine and driveline stay secure when cornering, while the stock mounts allow far too much movement.

I am in my early sixties now and have 4 cars and while I love this car, I have just been spending more time with my other cars, so I have decided to sell the Porsche.

The car is a joy to drive and needs nothing, and is ready to drive anywhere.

Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks for your interest.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	911Turbo 1.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	283.3 KB
ID:	476894   Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	293.4 KB
ID:	476895   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	187.7 KB
ID:	476896   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3399.JPG
Views:	132
Size:	252.4 KB
ID:	476897   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160407_124621_878.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	291.1 KB
ID:	476898  

Old 05-30-2017, 01:53 PM
Never Enough is a glorious beacon of lightNever Enough is a glorious beacon of lightNever Enough is a glorious beacon of lightNever Enough is a glorious beacon of lightNever Enough is a glorious beacon of lightNever Enough is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks to all those that have contacted me.
I have had a few offers, but nothing that I could accept.

The car is still for sale, also please look at my post for a brand new set of 18" Work Brombacher Porsche mesh wheels for this car or other similar wide body models.

Old 06-01-2017, 10:40 AM
The car is still for sale.

Apparently the buyer had expected to finance almost the entire sales price, but his bank would only lend $42K on the car, and he was not able to cover the balance.

Last edited by Never Enough; 06-02-2017 at 09:05 AM.
Old 06-02-2017, 12:54 PM
Buyer was apparently not able to get all the financing needed, so the car is for sale again..

Old 06-02-2017, 09:08 PM
Project mayhem is an unknown quantity at this point
Interested in your 996 turbo. Can you pm me with a number to talk?

Old 06-02-2017, 09:28 PM
Hmmm, not quite sure how to send you a PM. Maybe you are still new to the forum?

Last edited by Never Enough; 06-02-2017 at 09:34 PM.
Old 06-02-2017, 11:06 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
You can leave him a visitor message by clicking on his username and going to his profile or you can ask for his email...he is too new to pm

Old 06-04-2017, 08:46 AM
zer0t has a spectacular aura aboutzer0t has a spectacular aura about
Partial trade for my 2014 CVO Road King turbo? Engine completely built from bottom up for forced induction. About 20k in engine work and turbo 29k for bike I'll value it at 25k for trade purposes. Just throwing it out there. The engine was built by very reputable performance builder in PA.

Last edited by zer0t; 06-04-2017 at 08:54 AM.
Old 06-05-2017, 06:20 PM
Thanks for the thought, but I was always more than content with 100HP from my HD. I can't imagine a turbo, wow!

Originally Posted by zer0t
Partial trade for my 2014 CVO Road King turbo? Engine completely built from bottom up for forced induction. About 20k in engine work and turbo 29k for bike I'll value it at 25k for trade purposes. Just throwing it out there. The engine was built by very reputable performance builder in PA.

Old 06-05-2017, 06:29 PM
zer0t has a spectacular aura aboutzer0t has a spectacular aura about
If it sells soon I'll be looking to see if this is still available.

Old 06-06-2017, 01:22 PM
The car is no longer for sale. Thanks for all the interest.

I was looking forward to some extra room, but realized I never really wanted to sell this car, so I am going to keep it.

Old 06-06-2017, 08:55 PM
Jakl is an unknown quantity at this point
Left a message on yoir profile.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.