Price: $110000
Mileage: 700
Color: Red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Hey Guys,

Sorry, I know it says Lotus Evora, the car is a 2016 Superlite SLC.

Available for sale is my 2016 Superlite Coupe. This car was completed by Allan Uzwiak earlier this year (his 17th build), finished to a very high standard and has only seen about 700 miles of use. It has all the right options, runs great and is fully sorted - gas and go! I am the second owner, I bought the car thinking I would primarily track the car and enjoy it on the street a little bit... well, I started building a house, have a 3 year old running around the house, and am going to need to sell my current house and fear that I wont get to use the car as i desired. The car gets insane attention... nothing like I have ever seen, its a beautiful car!

Here is a video Allan Uzwiak did to provide an overview of the car (Allan is THE builder to have when under taking one of these projects, hes built a few to say the least) -

The original buyer of the car was thoughtful about all aspects of the car from performance, aesthetics to comfort. He chose the 525hp LS376 mated to a cryo-treated V10 version of the Graziano L140 gearbox, outfitting the interior of the car with the carbon fiber tub and Tillet B5 carbon fiber seats to well-insulating the footbox/water pipes and choosing to install a high efficency air conditioning system. In that order - the car is very fast, it looks great and the cabin is comfortable even on a 95 degree day (AC vent temps are low 40's).

Some special touches were done to the car - several of which were a first for an SLC build. A gated shifter from the Audi R8 that shifts, looks and sounds better than the OEM shifter and Allan was asked to build a custom center console to house it. He made two sets of wing uprights to allow a lower height for the street for aesthetics and a higher height for better functionality at track events. The hood scoop on the roof and the scoop on the tail are both functional - the roof is fully ducted to the engine compartment and the tail has the engine air filter located just underneath.

Here are additional photos that show the entire build process -
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...VlMXF0WUZ1ZlVn

Factory Options:
- Carbon fiber interior tub, fender louvers and rear ASPIRE louvers
- Lift kit
- Air conditioning / heat
- E-brake calipers and mounts
- 2 piece windows
- Forgestar CF5V wheels powder coated black
- Spare set of wing uprights
- Dropped floor pans

Build Options:
- LS376 engine - optimized for intake/exhaust on the dyno. Conservatively tuned to 480rwhp (est 550hp)
- Graziano L140 transaxle - V10 gearing and cryo treated
- Spec SL54PT clutch with ST disc upgrade for smoother engagement
- Audi R8 gated shifter
- AIM MSX Strada dash with GPS speed sensor and channel expansion/data hub
- Improved racing oil and transmission coolers with thermostats
- Improved racing baffled oil pan kit (EGM-464) with scraper
- Accusump 2QT system
- Fuel system with lift/surge tank
- Cooling system with expansion and overflow tanks
- Axle heat shields
- Spal 30103202 12" fans
- Tillet B5 carbon fiber seats
- Bridgestone RE11 tires
- Custom exhaust with OBDI cats, LS7 headers and Hushpower mufflers
- Painted Fire Red Pearl with all underside panels flat black
- Front brakes, hood scoop and tail scoop all ducted
- EStopp emergency brake
- QA1 adjustable shocks with 600 front / 850 rear springs
- APR carbon fiber mirrors
- Custom interior with carpet and soft touch paint on dash
- Custom rear tail lights
- Back up camera
- 6 point ORECA racing harnesses
- Front splitter with tunnels for increased downforce
- Infinity Box
- Dakota Digital sensor for idle (works perfectly)
- Optima yellow top battery
- LED strip lights
- Battery disconnect switch
- Additional heat shielding for footbox and water pipes insulated
- Powder coated engine brace, rear wing components, etc
- Ceramic coated exhaust

The car comes with a box of spares and all manuals as well.

I am asking 110k for the car, its located in Alpharetta (north of Atlanta), Georgia. I would entertain some trades, primarily Porsche's or BMWs, something that I can take the wife to dinner as I just dont have time to make it to the track in this car.

Shoot me an email with questions: JBeystehner@gmail.com
Or PM me.

Attached Images    

Last edited by J5isalive; 10-02-2017 at 06:32 AM.
Old 10-01-2017, 04:30 PM
J5isalive is an unknown quantity at this point
A few more pictures, I have a ton... let me know if you want to see anything specifically.

Oh and yes the car is street legal... the titling and registration process was incredibly easy. The car has a VIN number. I got insurance through National Corvette Museum, they were great to deal with, insurance runs about 1000 dollars for 6000 miles a year on a stated value contract with very high liability levels to match mine and my wife's daily driver.

These were taken yesterday.

Attached Images    

Last edited by J5isalive; 10-01-2017 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Add detail
Old 10-01-2017, 08:59 PM
awd> is on a distinguished road
So killer, I love it. GLWS!

Old 10-01-2017, 09:28 PM
1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !
My buddy Coy just sent me pics of this beast. What an awesome car. GLWS!

Old 10-02-2017, 06:00 PM
JBurer is a glorious beacon of lightJBurer is a glorious beacon of lightJBurer is a glorious beacon of lightJBurer is a glorious beacon of lightJBurer is a glorious beacon of light
I was the original builder of this car and put the first 500 miles on it - it's easily one of the, if not THE, nicest SLCs finished in the United States. I hope whoever buys the car gets the chance to take it out to the track!

Old 10-02-2017, 07:33 PM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
sec

a work of art! what's the car's weight? and of course I assumed it could be service at any Chevy dealers? lastly, how low is it I mean ground clearance.

Last edited by arjayr33; 10-02-2017 at 07:35 PM. Reason: typos
Old 10-02-2017, 07:37 PM
I believe it is 23-2400lbs.... it's an LS3 I think finding someone to service it would be very easy... I'd use a shop that deals with race cars just because it's far more racecar than chevy.

Old 10-02-2017, 07:54 PM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
sec

Originally Posted by J5isalive
I believe it is 23-2400lbs.... it's an LS3 I think finding someone to service it would be very easy... I'd use a shop that deals with race cars just because it's far more racecar than chevy.
thanks, and ground clearance, type of clutch?

Old 10-02-2017, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by arjayr33
car has a front lift, haven't encountered anything I have had trouble with. My driveway is kinda steep and I even made it up that without scraping. When the car is not lifted it is quite low however so when in doubt I always use the lift only takes a few seconds to lift the front.

edit... sorry, the clutch is a Spec unit. It's honestly pretty grabby, it took me 20 or so miles to get good with it.

Last edited by J5isalive; 10-02-2017 at 08:10 PM.
Old 10-02-2017, 08:07 PM
sec

Originally Posted by J5isalive

Old 10-02-2017, 08:12 PM
Originally Posted by arjayr33
sorry, it's A Spec clutch, pretty grabby, took 20 miles or so for me to be comfortable with it.

ground clearance is 4 inches front, and 6 inches lifted up.

Last edited by J5isalive; 10-02-2017 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Fat thumbs
Old 10-03-2017, 07:27 AM
henryr will become famous soon enoughhenryr will become famous soon enough
i looked this over on sunday as it was up at the Chin event

looks very nicely done. the gated shifter is a very nice touch

must be a monster to drive

Old 10-03-2017, 08:21 AM
Originally Posted by henryr
i looked this over on sunday as it was up at the Chin event

looks very nicely done. the gated shifter is a very nice touch

must be a monster to drive
Thanks, should have said Hi, i was usually within shouting distance of the car. I put about 100 miles on the car on Sunday driving to and from the track... Got a lot of people asking me questions about the car at the Chin event, seemed like everyone was pretty impressed with how the car looked. It really is well put together! Who ever ends up buying the car is going to be getting a really well sorted car.

Driving impressions: The car has plenty of usable power... the LS3 has a lot of torque so regardless of what gear you are in when you hit the gas it accelerates pretty dang well. If and when someone gets this car on track I think they will find 3rd gear is probably all you will need even for the slower corners.

Thanks

Last edited by J5isalive; 10-03-2017 at 08:27 AM.
Old 10-04-2017, 12:56 PM
I have received a lot of interest and it seems the same question keeps getting asked... Hows it drive.

The car drives pretty well on the street for what it is.... I think to truly appreciate the car you would think of it more as a track car that can be driven on the street. Look at the setup of the car, its truly best described as a racecar, and if you enter the car knowing its going to drive and feel much more like a racecar and don't expect it to be a perfect street car you will have a great experience in the car.

This car gets an insane amount of attention, cars stop in parking lots just so people can get out and take pictures...people weave in traffic to catch up and take a look. I have never been in a car like it that gets so much attention.

Old 10-04-2017, 04:06 PM
TAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond repute
What a cool car! It is like a Mosler/Noble mix...but much better, and probably faster and easier to work on.
It would have looked killer in green!!! I just looked at the photos.
I am sending you an email.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.