Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2013 Porsche 997.2 911 Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2017, 11:51 AM
khiroshima has a reputation beyond reputekhiroshima has a reputation beyond reputekhiroshima has a reputation beyond reputekhiroshima has a reputation beyond reputekhiroshima has a reputation beyond reputekhiroshima has a reputation beyond reputekhiroshima has a reputation beyond reputekhiroshima has a reputation beyond reputekhiroshima has a reputation beyond reputekhiroshima has a reputation beyond reputekhiroshima has a reputation beyond repute
FS: 2013 Porsche 997.2 911 Turbo

Year: 2013
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $90000
Mileage: 33750
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Thanks for looking, I love this car and while I have had it for just a year, my priorities have changed and I have taken it out of the garage just twice in the past two month. That is a crime, this car is made to be driven.
Purchased in February 2017 ($98k), she had 30,679 miles, it now sits with 33,xxx miles. I have had zero troubles, issues . . . no stories to tell. At the dealer, I had them replace a worn interior cover by the driver’s door pull, the PO probably had some sort of twitch where he/she would rub that part of the door while driving, no reason that piece of plastic should have had any wear. I also had a full-clear bra installed along with tinting the rear three windows. Oil, brake flush and 30k service was completed at the dealer.
Due to very good experiences with a local tuner, Sharkwerks (Fremont), I had their cat-back exhaust installed ($2.6k), GIAC tune ($2k) and spacers installed, wow . . . amazing. The exhaust sounds great with no drone and no impact to SMOG. Obviously, the car has clear markers. Here’s an abridged options list (soft copy available):
http://www.sharkwerks.com/products.php?pid=329
http://www.sharkwerks.com/products.php?pid=280
140 – Dynamic Engine Mounts (PADM)
426 – Rear wiper delete
475 – Damper control (PASM)
476 – Porsche Stability Management (PSM)
607 – Homelink
665 – PCM 3
680 – Bose sound package
870 – Universal multimedia interface

This car has never been to the track, nor has it seen “high performance” duty other than spirited freeway entrances . . . into traffic, it is the Bay Area. Tire tread looks great and wheels are true. Registration is good through March

Details
VIN: WP0AD2A92DS766162
Mileage: 33,xxx
Transmission: PDK
Clean title in hand
Vehicle location: Los Gatos, CA

If you can see this ad, yes the car is still available (I DO NOT need help selling it); I agree with kbb that a fair price for this gem is over $90k, but I would take $89k. PLEASE, no low-ball offers, I’m in no rush to sell; it has been sitting for months, it can sit until Spring when the sports car buying season opens. Have questions? Want to schedule a viewing? Need a lift from SJC? Give me a call, I think you know that I’m the guy you want to buy from . . . Please, be prepared to show proof of funds - Kevin 408-205-5962
khiroshima@yahoo.com

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4851.JPG
Views:	272
Size:	4.20 MB
ID:	515827   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4849.JPG
Views:	331
Size:	3.04 MB
ID:	515828   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4853.JPG
Views:	221
Size:	3.37 MB
ID:	515829   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4844.JPG
Views:	170
Size:	2.63 MB
ID:	515830   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4845.JPG
Views:	57
Size:	2.69 MB
ID:	515831  

Old 11-10-2017, 01:09 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
Nice, and seems fairly priced. Glws.

Old 11-10-2017, 02:49 PM
khiroshima has a reputation beyond reputekhiroshima has a reputation beyond reputekhiroshima has a reputation beyond reputekhiroshima has a reputation beyond reputekhiroshima has a reputation beyond reputekhiroshima has a reputation beyond reputekhiroshima has a reputation beyond reputekhiroshima has a reputation beyond reputekhiroshima has a reputation beyond reputekhiroshima has a reputation beyond reputekhiroshima has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cohenfive
Nice, and seems fairly priced. Glws.
Thanks for the feedback, I wasn't entirely sure, but I looked at KBB and AutoTrader, not a lot of inventory, so I had to guess a little.

Really, I'm off my horse for doing this, the family thinks I'm insane, HaHa! Maybe they're right, but I can always get another one

Old 11-11-2017, 11:19 AM
Etchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond repute
Nice spec and mods! Interested in a trade for 17GT350R (2400 miles with extra street wheels/tires)? I was planning on creating a Track beast, but too nice to hack up. Installed rear seat kit as well and miss the Turbos. PM for details/pics/deal.

Old 11-11-2017, 04:26 PM
Originally Posted by Etchhead
Nice spec and mods! Interested in a trade for 17GT350R (2400 miles with extra street wheels/tires)?
Thanks!

Not really looking to trade, I have too many cars already, I've trying to pare down! For CA buyers, I just paid and passed SMOG this morning, have a great weekend! KH

Old 11-13-2017, 05:32 PM
Thank you for the replies and PMs-- The car is now SOLD, thanks! KH

Old 11-13-2017, 09:58 PM
rdynamix is an unknown quantity at this point
Gorgeous car... Not surprised it went so quickly. Congrats.

Old 11-14-2017, 11:00 AM
Originally Posted by rdynamix
Gorgeous car... Not surprised it went so quickly. Congrats.
Thanks! It is a little vanilla for some, but it's really tough to go wrong with basic-black, it goes with everything! I didn't get full-boat, but pretty close; I offered it as fair a price as I could expect, but I really didn't think it would go so quickly! Thanks 6speed! KH

Old 11-14-2017, 12:38 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
I think if you have a good car for sale, post a good ad with description and good pics, and price it on the market, it should sell quickly.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.