Model: RX-7
Price: $68000
Mileage: 47010
Color: ORANGE
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Up for sale my 1993 mazda rx7 fd. This car was built from top to bottom. I purchased the car with 42000 orignal miles. Car was super clean and originally Montego blue. Build took alil over a year to complete. Upgrades are endless. Car was featured in SUPERSTREET magazine Jan 2017 issue. Was also displayed at the NewYork auto show this past year for RAYS WHEELS. SEMA of las vegas in 2016 for yokohama and ADVAN wheels. Featured in a commerical for YOKOHAMA wheels and sponsored by Meguiars. Was displayed at Barret JACKSON in CONNECTICUT this past year as well. Has had its share of sponsorship with the help of Best wheel company "RAVSPEC"of deer park Long Island NY. Companies such as toyo tires, nitto, koyorad, airrex, blackvue, advan, rays wheels, mackin industries and nexxen.

MOTOR:
13b 1/2 bridge with under 2000 miles.Extreme engine studs; RX-7 Specialties 2mm Apex seals; cryo-treated internals; custom ported intake manifold; Borg Warner S366 turbo; GReddy exhaust manifold, external wastegate; HKS blow-off valve, turbo flute; GReddy top-mount intercooler; Empire Performance intercooler piping, 3" exhaust; 1000-1200 injectors; Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator, bosch fuel pump; AEM water/methanol injection; HKS Twin Power ignition; Koyo radiator; Super Now oil cap; RE Amemiya radiator cap, rate knightsports engine cover carbon fiber. rotor shaped screws on bay, full a/c and power sterring.
DRIVETRAIN:ACT clutch and lightweight flywheel

ENGINE MANAGEMENT:A'PEXi Power FC

FOOTWORK & CHASSIS:custom Broadway Static Suspension air dampers with airex tank accuair compressor in trunk

WHEELS & TIRES:18x10-18x12 black five star wheels with federal tires( setup has less than 2000 miles)
Work miester blue faces with brushed lips w/toyo tires( setup has less than 300 miles)

BRAKES: full project pmu bbk with intergated e brake

EXTERIOR:Lamborghini Arancio argos ppg #0117, painted by Nations Custom Auto Body of long island. full car painted engine bay trunk door jams and entire chassis; RE Amemiya AC037 Porsche front-end conversion ( very rare), AD9 front and rear fenders, Re Amemiya carbon wing with high mounts. Re -amemiya fog lights and winkle lights. Super GReddy rear bumper. re amemiya high mount carbon fiber wing. 993 original porche headlights and bosch lenses.Full custom front side splitters and rear diffuser powder-coated high gloss black.

INTERIOR: bride air seats,alcantara headliner & pillars; vertex-steering wheel; Re amemiya shift ****. Vetex shift and brake boots. greddy sirus all in one boost/oil/water gauge on steering column , carbon-fiber door panels w/ passenger hpi door pull strap.RE Amemiya door sills; SakeBomb Garage passenger-side foot rest; AEM wideband controller; GReddy Profec B-spec boost controller. pioneer in dash tv/radio car play. 2jl audio front speakers. Miracle cross bar all pieces. hpi camo harnesses. feed carbon luggage in rear. r magic power fc controller holder. Interior pieces professionally painted high gloss black. Passenger side dash was signed by Mad Mike ( 1 of the best drifters for those of u that dont know of him).

Car was tuned at 16lbs made 498hp and 404 lb of torque on pump gas. Was tuned for reliable hp and drivability. Can deff make more power if needed turning up the boost or adding E85. Paint is nearly perfect. Car has one small hairline crack of front lip. Otherwise car is great.
please contact me for more information pictures or even videos. Car is ready to drive no liens clean title in hand.

PLEASE feel free to have the car inspected by a mechanic of your choice. Buyer responsible for any and all shipping or delivery. Please verify that you have funding, space, and permission to get this car. This car is sold as-is where is with no warranties. Car and / or paperwork does not leave until full payment is completed.

just some links to coverage on the car...also can visit 7sday nyc featured by prime where car is in video as well on youtube!!!

http://www.superstreetonline.com/fea...7-rx-7-replay/

http://www.superstreetonline.com/eve...016-tensema16/

http://www.superstreetonline.com/eve...2016-pit-walk/

yokohama video link:

having trouble posting pics but will post once thread is approved..

Last edited by Nyboosted7; 11-28-2017 at 12:30 PM.
Old 11-28-2017, 11:31 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Please get the required actual item photos up ASAP. Use the postcard icon just above the text window for easy photo uploading

Old 11-28-2017, 11:53 AM
Nyboosted7 is on a distinguished road
Custom sema built rx7

[IMG]https://cimg0

Last edited by Nyboosted7; 11-28-2017 at 11:58 AM.
Old 11-29-2017, 07:11 AM
casper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nice
I saw this car at the ny autoshow this year. This car was my favorite car of the entire show. The quality of parts and build quality of this car was second to none. If I had the extra garage space, I would definitely be interested in this. Good luck with your sale!

Old 11-29-2017, 07:41 AM
Originally Posted by casper
I saw this car at the ny autoshow this year. This car was my favorite car of the entire show. The quality of parts and build quality of this car was second to none. If I had the extra garage space, I would definitely be interested in this. Good luck with your sale!
ty so much for the kind words. looks more complete now since that show alot more things were done to the car and wheels were horrible from the show lol. keep me posted if a spot opens up in ur garage. Im open to trades as well can add money also if it's something of more value or trades plus cash on top works as well ty

Old 11-29-2017, 09:38 AM
Sftuner is on a distinguished road
PM sent

Old 11-30-2017, 09:57 AM
Originally Posted by Sftuner
PM sent
ty sounds like a great car but looking to jump into a porsche

Old 11-30-2017, 11:53 AM
700hp996tt is on a distinguished road
As someone who was a teenager in the 90's....i can attest that the 93-up rx-7's and supras were the god's of street racing tuners, i had a 450hp turbo mr-2 and my dream was always to own an rx-7 like this. Its gonna take the right buyer but def worth every penny you're asking for the rarity of the parts installed. GLWS!

Old 11-30-2017, 12:11 PM
Originally Posted by 700hp996tt
As someone who was a teenager in the 90's....i can attest that the 93-up rx-7's and supras were the god's of street racing tuners, i had a 450hp turbo mr-2 and my dream was always to own an rx-7 like this. Its gonna take the right buyer but def worth every penny you're asking for the rarity of the parts installed. GLWS!
growe up same time brotha 💯 fact and yes its got to be a buyer who likes it and ty

Old 02-05-2018, 03:09 PM
peterth3penguin is an unknown quantity at this point
is this still available phil?

Old 02-06-2018, 05:14 PM
Originally Posted by peterth3penguin
is this still available phil?
sorry car sold forgot it was even hea mods please take down

Old 02-06-2018, 05:39 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Can only close if you wish

Old 02-06-2018, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by GT3 Chuck
Can only close if you wish
please do ty

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.