Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2015 Audi S8- Under CPO and Maintenance warranty!

Old 03-17-2019, 07:16 PM
jakeg104 is on a distinguished road
2015 Audi S8- Under CPO warranty!

Year: 2015
Make: Audi
Model: S8
Price: $45970
Mileage: 43800
Color: Phantom Pearl Effect- Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Key information-

2015 Audi S8

VIN- WAUK2AFD8FN013512

No accidents, stories. Carfax attached as well.

Miles- 43,500 (will go up as I drive this car daily)

Currently under Audi CPO till 11/15/2020 or 100,000 miles.

Currently under Audi Care Service till 11/14/2019 or 57,000 miles. EDIT- While this car has had a maintenance warranty, I had incorrectly stated that there is additional maintenance available. Unfortunately I was incorrect. I utilized the last 45,000 mile service recently and so Unfortunately there is not an additional maintenance that is pre-paid available. Good thing is that the next maintenance will be due at 60,000 miles which is about 17,000 miles from now.

Phantom Pearl Effect (Black) Exterior

Black interior

Bang and Olufsen Sound

Night Vision

Cold Weather Package

$127,275 Sticker when new

Asking $45,970 OBO

Pictures are below, and separated per category-

2015 Audi S8- General Pictures

2015 Audi S8- Condition Related Pictures

2015 Audi S8 Paperwork

2015 Audi S8- Paint Meter Readings

No Accidents, stories. Hood was sprayed by selling dealer to address road rash. Check out paint meter readings attached.

Up for sale is my daily luxury guided missile, a 2015 Audi S8. For those that havenít had the pleasure of driving one of these beasts, itís definitely in a league of its own. My previous daily was a 2011 Merc S63, and this car is simply such a big step above it.

For starters, its got absolutely BRUTAL acceleration, but the beauty of it is that it does it fully composed and with finesse. 520 hp. Zero Turbo Lag. Power comes immediately on tapping the gas. Numbers online claim 0-60mph in 3.5 to 3.9 seconds, and I will concur that the numbers are accurate. The fact that itís a 4-wheel drive car makes all the difference; the front literally pulls while the rear pushes, and the acceration is just staggering. Car is an absolute joy to get into and drive every day.

Daily driving in this machine is absolutely awesome. Double pane windows along with Audiís noise cancelling technology (Audiís Active Noise Cancellation) inside cabin makes it whisper quiet, except for a gentle rumble of the exhaust. I can literally be next to an 18-wheeler on the freeway and can barely hear it, all while enjoying tunes through the Bang and Olufsen Sound system (which just shines).

Seats are adaptive in multiple ways- in addition to setting the lumbar, height, etc., one can also set the bolsters, as well as the car has seat massage function, which is just awesome!

The car is packed with the latest tech and safety. Some highlights-

Lane Keeping assistant (Audi Active Lane Assist)- this will automatically steer the car to keep it in the lane.

Adaptive Cruise Control (Audi Adaptive)- Awesome tech! Probably one of my favorites. Turn on cruise control and the car will track the car in front of you and maintain speed. Come to a stop? This car comes to a stop as well. Perfect if you get stuck in rush hour traffic.

Front collision warning and control (Audi Pre Sense Plus)- Not paying attention and the car in front slows down abruptly? The S8 will apply Full ABS braking to prevent a collision.

Night Vision- While I donít get to use this in the Houston jungle, I would think this would be an amazing feature while driving roads that are not well travelled.

2015 is the updated version, so this car has LED lights, updated front and rear facia.

Why am I selling? Iíve got car ADD. Thereís always the next shiny object that I must. Have. Iíll probably regret selling it, but its time for someone else to enjoy an amazing car at the fraction of its original price AND under warranty.

Condition of the car is between Very Good and Excellent. The car as it stands, will need nothing repaired or addressed.

Car has some surface scratches from use (and Houston isnít very nice to cars...).

Tires are in good shape, fronts could use a replacement in the next 5,000 miles.

Left Rear Wheel has curb rash (see pictures). Leather is in great condition. Very minor wear on the drivers bolster.

NO Smoking in the car, no pets.

Brakes are in good shape.

Car had its 45k service recently.

Located in Houston, Texas.

Feel free to contact me if you want to come see the car in person.

Happy to help with transport for out of state buyers (bought too many cars sight unseen!)

For financing, I would recommend contacting local credit unions around your area.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
2015 AUDI S8 Carfax 3-17-19.pdf (348.7 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by jakeg104; 03-25-2019 at 06:57 AM. Reason: Correcting details on maintenance warranty.
Old 03-24-2019, 11:44 PM
John01951 is on a distinguished road
Hello, Is this car still available?

Old 03-25-2019, 06:54 AM
Originally Posted by John01951 View Post
Hello, Is this car still available?
Hi John, yes it is. I have two folks that are showing interest but nothing firm yet in terms of a deposit or commitment. Let me know if there are questions I can address?

Old 03-25-2019, 06:58 AM
Correction regarding Prepaid maintenance

EDIT- While this car has had a maintenance warranty, I had incorrectly stated that there is additional maintenance available. Unfortunately I was incorrect. I utilized the last 45,000 mile service recently and so Unfortunately there is not an additional maintenance that is pre-paid available. Good thing is that the next maintenance will be due at 60,000 miles which is about 17,000 miles from now.

Old 03-25-2019, 08:28 PM
FlossyRy is an unknown quantity at this point
Just here to say that's how you make a for sale ad, these are great cars. Wish it was an S7 and I'd pick it up.

Old 03-25-2019, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by FlossyRy View Post
Just here to say that's how you make a for sale ad, these are great cars. Wish it was an S7 and I'd pick it up.
Thanks! Appreciate the kind words! S7 and RS7 are awesome!!

Old 03-27-2019, 05:26 PM
Jesse Friedman is an unknown quantity at this point
Interested. Can you PM me or something so we can chat? I donít have privelages to start a conversation I donít think.

Old 04-14-2019, 05:07 PM
Bu bump! found my next ride so am ready to get this one moved!

Old 04-15-2019, 12:08 PM
Nthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to behold
Jake, what'd you decide on!?

Also, big vouch for Jake, he's an awesome guy, extremely honest and whoever the next owner is they'll be damn lucky to have this.

Old 04-15-2019, 12:23 PM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
beautiful ride for a daily! nice to be an executive

Old 04-15-2019, 02:18 PM
Originally Posted by Nthusiastt View Post
Jake, what'd you decide on!?

Also, big vouch for Jake, he's an awesome guy, extremely honest and whoever the next owner is they'll be damn lucky to have this.
Thanks Bud! I'm thinking of getting a SL65. Biturbo V12. Had one many years ago, and its car i think I sold too quickly, so now is the time to relive that monstrosity! :-)

Old 04-15-2019, 07:09 PM
viprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond repute
Nice car. Wish you were closer. Sold my 2014 S8 last August & now the wife wants another one.

Old 04-16-2019, 05:27 AM
Originally Posted by viprklr View Post
Nice car. Wish you were closer. Sold my 2014 S8 last August & now the wife wants another one.
Ship it to yourself! :-) Most of my cars were purchased from out of state, so am happy to help in any way with the shipping process.

Old 04-16-2019, 09:05 AM
FlossyRy is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by jakeg104 View Post
Ship it to yourself! :-) Most of my cars were purchased from out of state, so am happy to help in any way with the shipping process.
I have a shipping contact if anyone needs as well to assist the buyer. If I didn't want an S7 I'd buy this in a heartbeat.

Old 04-16-2019, 04:01 PM
Originally Posted by FlossyRy View Post
I have a shipping contact if anyone needs as well to assist the buyer. If I didn't want an S7 I'd buy this in a heartbeat.
FlossyRy , thanks for offering to help, i appreciate it!! I might ping you when i buy my next car!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Quick Reply: 2015 Audi S8- Under CPO and Maintenance warranty!

Join 6SpeedOnline
Visit our Sponsors

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.