Model: S-Class
Price: $45000
Mileage: 31000
Color: verde brooke green
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

2015 CPO S550 RENNTECH. 500hp/625tq Approx 30k. Car is extremely rare Verde Brooke Green over beige/brown (beige with brown door tops and dash). Has Renntech CA gas safe tune and Weistec filters. Has Renntech badges. Car is very fast for what it is. 0-60 approx 4.3 seconds. Unlike the S63 it retains the subtle ride of an S class but hit that pedal in Sport and it moves. Renntech tuner comes with car so you can install or remove as you wish. Car has been serviced with tune in place dealer is Renntech Dealer.

I have never seen another Verde Brooke Green S and dealer where I service said they had to be ordered nobody stocked them. It looks black until the sun hit sit then its green. Car has the AMG Sport package which gives it the S63 look. Perfect factory 20" AMG rims.

Car is very clean. only defects are RF door has approx 3/4" scratch. Rear bumper has odd clear coat fade on RS corner. Car has never been hit and I will have fixed before sale is complete. I just want to be upfront and honest. It is barely noticeable. Interior is near perfect with small scratches to wood on steering wheel. Zero bolster or seat wear.

I am taking car to Escondido CA Mercedes next week for big B service. I will have fixed whatever needs to be done to have no issues. Car has CPO till Nov so you are still covered. CPO can be extended as long as its done before Nov. I am as honest as you will find. I will not sell a car with any issues. I will take pics of whatever you need. I will over describe anything you want. I will take anywhere you want for inspection. I will forward invoice for service from dealers you can see what it needed and what was done. I want easy transaction. I will ask have the car professionally detailed inside and out before delivery.

Just a very nice extremely rare S class. The Renntech tune just takes it to another level. Why am I selling? Kids are getting older and I can enjoy 2 seaters again. Yes, you will find cheaper cars but this one will be freshly serviced $750 and still has CPO. On top of that the $3000 in mods are free to you. You can fly in and drive to NY without hesitation. The Sport pack and Renntech tune transform this car.

$52,000. Serious only. I will work with shipper if needed. I have references if needed. Pic is before Renntech badges put on car. Car in San Diego.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20190416_104457.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	236.0 KB
ID:	533392  
Attached Images  

Last edited by WANNAPAN; 10-08-2019 at 10:17 AM.
Old 09-07-2019, 09:27 PM
57 GT2 is on a distinguished road
Looks like a nice ride for the money...Curious as to what MSRP was on this car? GLWS

Old 09-07-2019, 09:41 PM
WANNAPAN is an unknown quantity at this point
I have it somewhere but I would say $110,000.

The following options:
Premium 1 package p01
Sport package 321
Driver assistance 997
20" AMG wheels 769
Surround view camera 501

Ask as I might be missing something but I think thats it.

Interior color is silk beige/espresso brown

Old 09-10-2019, 10:54 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
neat color.

Old 09-12-2019, 09:40 AM
GCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond repute
lets see some pics of interior.

Old 09-12-2019, 12:31 PM
Thanks for the kind words!

I will post up tonight. It is the basic beige with brown door tops and dash.

If someone wants I would sell as is for a great price although I hate seeing a car without servicing first.

Old 09-17-2019, 03:17 PM

Sorry for delay car was at dealership. They wouldn't do service its 3k miles out. I did change front and rear brakes. Found car want to sell as is with fresh brakes and them not finding anything else needed. $48000 and she still has CPO till Nov so your covered and can still extend.

Old 10-08-2019, 10:21 AM
I'll give it one last shot otherwise it isn't worth selling. This truly is a super fast, rare and head turning S550.

Thanks!!

Old 10-09-2019, 09:53 PM
mavila is a glorious beacon of lightmavila is a glorious beacon of lightmavila is a glorious beacon of lightmavila is a glorious beacon of lightmavila is a glorious beacon of lightmavila is a glorious beacon of light
Super tempting. Wish I was further along selling my car to fund this.

Old 10-10-2019, 12:57 PM
Myclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the rough
Just gotta be patient and take better pictures

Old 10-10-2019, 06:52 PM
richgraham is a jewel in the roughrichgraham is a jewel in the roughrichgraham is a jewel in the rough
Put it on Bring a Trailer after taking some nice pictures, you'll get more eyes. Nice car, GLWS.