Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Clean NSX for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 07:58 PM
Kato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really nice
Originally Posted by ECB
what year did you own?

the diff btw the 5spd 3.0L early 91-96 and the 6spd 290HP 97-05 is MUCH bigger than a mere 20HP bump would indicate.

Impressive cars all the same...and the lack of overproduction means there are ~2000 3.2L car in the US. Values will hold unlike the p-cars.

Its laughable what a CLEAN TT exchanges for at the auctions
I had a low mileage '91 blk/blk with the 3.0 liter and quite a few mods... It actually responds the best to mods (headers actually helped the 3.0L car A LOT) and is the best block to go FI on according to most tuners. It was also the lightest of the run and had no power steering which I enjoyed (except for parking)... I had mine awhile back for about 2.5 years and sold it for less than $5 grand less than I paid for it after putting about 10,000 miles on it! I sold it online for full asking in less than 8 hours after posting it on NSX Prime...

The 6speed would have been nice but many like the gearing of the 5 speed better for tracking. The other great thing to do is to put the short gears into the 5 speed and then it gets really fun! I would not have sold the car if I had the space to keep another vehicle...I'll likely buy another someday when I have a huge garage! You should be able to pick up a clean, low mileage 3 liter in the 30's depending on condition, etc...that's a lot of bang for the buck!

If you want big HP get a Supra Turbo or a 996TT (which is what I'm picking up right now) but the NSX is still a very special vehicle IMO.

Old 04-04-2007, 09:36 PM
Banned
BA996TT is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Kevinw23
Joe,

I am not a big NSX fan, but when Eric my sales guy up there told me about it, I thought I would take a look. Its just a really clean car.....and for any car that is 5 years old, its nice to see that it was well taken care of.
Hey Kevin,

Was your sale rep Eric Blake by chance? I bought both of my E55's from Eric. What a great dealership. Eric is a great guy to deal with too.

ROB

Old 04-04-2007, 09:47 PM
Banned
Benjamin Choi will become famous soon enough
an nsx will turn more heads than a 911.

saw a siq nsx lowered on 18/19 work wheels with the type R slightly higher than oem wing and a subtle front/side skirt option the other day... looked like a supercar.

it's quick enough and the handling is sublime and the engine is mid. still strong

Old 04-04-2007, 11:46 PM
GHOSTRIDER-TT will become famous soon enoughGHOSTRIDER-TT will become famous soon enough
I've had a 91, 95, and 02 NSX and miss them dearly. Great, reliable daily cars and still look like a supercar 16 years later. I will pick up another someday for sure.

As far as modding with turbos, the pre 94's are the best because of the ECU. The later ones can be done as well, but with more to fiddle with. I was in a 700rwhp NSX a couple years ago, it was the most incredible performance I have ever felt. That being said it was a $40,000 turbo kit.

Old 04-05-2007, 12:06 AM
YoWils is on a distinguished road
700rwhp? Wow! I was just reading about some 650bhp NSX in a ricer magazine and thinking that was incredible.

Old 04-05-2007, 12:55 AM
ECB
ECB is on a distinguished road
lovefab.com

840hp for $15k

2002 facelifted nsx =$60k

$75k buys a tt with $$$$ for 540hp and suspension

however, the reliability of the lovefab systems is still a ?

either way, its an interesting concept. The "easy" way is 410Hp with a s/c.

Old 04-05-2007, 10:14 AM
GHOSTRIDER-TT will become famous soon enoughGHOSTRIDER-TT will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by YoWils
700rwhp? Wow! I was just reading about some 650bhp NSX in a ricer magazine and thinking that was incredible.
Yeah, it was actually one of Factor X's FX800 detuned down to "only" 700 at the time I tested it.

The supercharger route is OK, but only if you go with the high boost Basch system. 410 isn't enough.

Old 04-05-2007, 01:02 PM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
NSX's are old chassis cars but hell they are a lot faster than you think so go drive one to experience it!

If nothing else, the resale of an NSX is almost guaranteed to pull in more money than a P-car anyday....

Compare any 5 year old NSX vs. 5 year old P-car if you don't believe me!

Great car but the outdated interior is what gets me.....always a place in my heart for one though - maybe in my garage one day if I have extra $$$.

rick

Old 04-05-2007, 03:36 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Here's a nice one that drove along with me several years ago.

Old 04-10-2007, 11:59 AM
Banned
stacygrk is a splendid one to beholdstacygrk is a splendid one to beholdstacygrk is a splendid one to beholdstacygrk is a splendid one to beholdstacygrk is a splendid one to beholdstacygrk is a splendid one to beholdstacygrk is a splendid one to beholdstacygrk is a splendid one to behold
It pulled up a Mercedes ad