Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2007 Vette Z06 Under 1K miles Under MSRP!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 09:18 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
FS: 2007 Vette Z06 Under 1K miles Under MSRP!!

Yea yea, i don't wanna hear it guys . The car is awesome, but my father had a business opportunity come up right now he can't pass up and decided the vette had to go. We both love the car and I am sad he is selling it because its so much fun, but hey its not mine .
Check it out:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=270105122359

Email me direct if you guys have any interest
Evan
ekoz23@aol.com

Old 03-30-2007, 09:40 PM
jdj27x is on a distinguished road
Oh this is a sad day in history here.... I wanted to see that thing modified AMG-ETR style.....

Evan, hope your dad makes up the diffrence on that new business venture.

Old 03-30-2007, 10:06 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Good luck... doesn't really matter because you'll have a replacement in 20 minutes.

BTW, heard you going by Braman the other day.

Old 03-30-2007, 10:43 PM
LABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of light
Best of luck selling.

PM me your asking price.

Old 03-30-2007, 10:59 PM
The Pun
That pic of the car under those trees is badass..

It looks evil as hell....

Old 03-30-2007, 11:24 PM
lig
lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !
Very nice. I wish there was a grill like that for the B6 S4. I hate the eggcrate look of my grill.

Old 03-31-2007, 12:21 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Thanks guys

Joey: Yea I pass there like 5-10 times a day going to class, the guys there tell me they hear me all the time . Told you, you would HEAR me around

LA: You have PM
Evan

Old 03-31-2007, 01:58 AM
Banned
chbak014 is a jewel in the roughchbak014 is a jewel in the roughchbak014 is a jewel in the roughchbak014 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by LABrit
Best of luck selling.

PM me your asking price.
josh. get this car... btter choice over the viper.

Old 03-31-2007, 04:01 AM
acf
acf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to behold
Man that thing looks awesome for real..!

Old 03-31-2007, 12:00 PM
All PM's, and Emails were responded to!
Regards,
Evan

Old 03-31-2007, 12:59 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Evan
Any mods on the car yet?

Old 03-31-2007, 01:00 PM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
Evan what will you be driving then?

Old 03-31-2007, 01:24 PM
Vincent: The only things I have done is I have removed the exhaust fuse (opens the valve and makes it slightly louder) and a CAGS eliminator (Vettes have an annoying thing that makes you shift from 1st to 4th when your not accelerating fast skipping 2nd and 3rd gear for fuel economy purposes which is really annoying and this got rid of that...). Those are the only things and I was planning on reversing them (takes less than 2 minutes) so it was stock, but I can leave them if you want!

Marc: I will be keeping my M5 and my father will be using the Range
Evan

Old 03-31-2007, 01:32 PM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
Josh, you little Brit, you need this. This is the one you are looking for...

Old 03-31-2007, 02:53 PM
LABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of light
Timing man...i need to wait until April 27th.

Last edited by LABrit; 03-31-2007 at 02:58 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 2007 Vette Z06 Under 1K miles Under MSRP!!