Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Thinking of selling my Manthey GT3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 05:11 PM
OldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Thinking of selling my Manthey GT3

I have been trying to get over this back problem and its not happening very quickly (a year) I havent skied either so I am thinking of letting this go to someone who can use it. Its not the stripper everyone is looking for but then again its priced like one. Any way I hate to think of this but I dont know what else to do, Its just got 12K miles maybe a hundred miles on two times on the track new wheels at 10K and recently laser aligned and balanced by Arling at Lucent:
I have the solid Manthey Camber plates too.

This is the most optioned GT3 in the country and possibly the fastest I know of. So let me know what you think
email me at
paul.guggenbuehl@navy.mil
or paulgt3@gmail.com after 4
work is 760-939-9988
or cell is 760-977-6704
Your probably back in Texas and it looks like the Rangers did well this season I am looking forward to the start of the season.

any way I am going to list the options that were are on the certificate of Authenticity which is lamenated with and in the folder with the dyno runs from the Manthey.
The Sticker is also lamenated and I can email a pic of that to you.
this is for VIN WP0AC29954S692775
MSRP was $122,940 before the carbon radio frame was added for $2K more.

The Manthey power kit was added for $10000 Euros which at the time was around $13,000USD
this is the only US Manthey I know of and includes a stock ECU with a Stock GT3 program
the Manthey ECU is in the car. I have the stock mufflers and cats- A friend needed the stock headers and he has them as well as the stock seats in his plain 996. But the GT3 passed california emmisions so those are worthless (the Stock ECU might be of use and included in sale)This may be the fastest 996 GT3 in the US and is faster than a lighter GT3 cup car which I drove and the owner drove mine and confirmed. This is running around 415 hp
or closer to 420.
(Manthey includes ECU-oversized Stainless equal lentgh headers- Racing 100cell cats mufflers and Manthey tips(100 octane program I have been mixing 100 and 91 the octane sensors just retard timing when less than 100 oct detected.)

The paint is Gaurds Red of course/G1 It also has the 3m protectant added for $3k which is on the front bumper/hood/ mirrors/gas filler cap/ and behind each wheel.
these are the options
Black interior with full leather.
Porsche Carbon Composite brakes with Yellow calipers
instrument panel Ext color (guards red)
Thicker Steering wheel
Door finishers ect color(guards red)
Black mats Porsche lettering
Rear Center Cons painted Extr color (guards red)
Porsche Crest in headrest
Carbon Door sil with GT3 logo
Brake Shifter in Carbon and Aluminum
ALL exclusive options in deviated stiching (G/red)
Key pouch Interior color Leather
Storage compartment lid w GT3 logo
Xenon Headlamp package.
Seat Belts-Guards red
Aluminum Instrument Dials
All CT Options with Deivated Stiching (G/Red)

then what I added Euro GT3 seats $3K
Lite weigth Flywheel and RS clutch$3K
Porsche Stainless Techquipment rollbar$900
RS crankcase breather.?
RS front splitter.
So anyway I need $88K to make this worth it to me.
stock GT3s are going for 80-85 for low miles cars and mine
has seen the track twice once in a instructor format and one morning
session at Buttonwillow. So its been babied as much as it can be let me know what you think.

Last edited by OldGuy; 04-10-2007 at 05:15 PM.
Old 04-10-2007, 05:39 PM
AlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to all
I feel sad whenever I hear of an enthusiast selling their Porsche for health related reasons. Outstanding car at a very reasonable price. Paul is a regular on Rennlist and even mailed me a few exhaust parts for free once. Bump for a great seller!

Old 04-10-2007, 06:05 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
I don't know what to say about this one Old Guy. Maybe your back problems has somehow effected your head too? Don't let your exclusive GT3 go! Have you tried an acupuncture for your back?
If you must sell, good luck. Someone will be truly lucky!

Old 04-10-2007, 06:08 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Good luck with the sale Paul!

Old 04-10-2007, 06:22 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
it'll be sad to see it go. but there's always a new start.

GL Paul!

Old 04-10-2007, 06:56 PM
Kato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really nice
Sounds like a very nice car at a more than reasonable price... Somebody should jump on this thing! Sorry to hear that your back is forcing the sale...

Old 04-10-2007, 07:18 PM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
Very sad to hear. Sounds like a great car. Good Luck on the sale and better luck with your health.

Old 04-10-2007, 07:18 PM
OldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys! I have not tried acupuncture just physical theraphy and drugs.
the drugs are not too bad but then I cant drive!!!

Old 04-10-2007, 07:45 PM
SD1
SD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura about
I use Celebrex and have heard tizanidine is decent for nerve related pain caused by trauma or degradation of joints.

Sounds cool, post some pics somebody.

Old 04-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Chasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the rough
such a beautiful car! any pics of this monster? GL with the sale.

chasen

Old 04-10-2007, 09:20 PM
I got some pics over on Rennlist on the 996 Gt3 forum under thinking of selling my Manthey thread- if you cant see them let me know and I will try to host them then post them here.

Last edited by OldGuy; 04-10-2007 at 09:31 PM.
Old 04-10-2007, 10:05 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Pics........

Old 04-10-2007, 10:08 PM
Luis You are da Man!!!!!

Old 04-10-2007, 10:08 PM

Old 04-10-2007, 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by OldGuy
Luis You are da Man!!!!!
No problem. Somebody is going to get a very special car.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Thinking of selling my Manthey GT3