Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Speedlingerie super bra for Porsche 997S for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 10:49 PM
Verde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond repute
Speedlingerie super bra for Porsche 997S for sale

I have a Speedlingerie Super Bra-Nose Cover (NCV) for sale for a Carrera White Porsche 997.1S. Speedlingerie makes the finest removable auto front end protection available. Color matched to your paint, it fits snugly, does not scratch the paint or flap at any speed, is made of breathable vinyl so that any dampness does not risk paint damage.
Check out the details at http://speedlingerie.com/
This item sells new for $559.00. I'll part with mine for $359.00 plus shipping. This is in excellent condition. Completely new in appearance except for a 1" rub mark on the UNDERSIDE of the bra that's invisible from normal view.
This is a really valuable and beautiful design that is color matched, cut, sewn and fitted to each specific car model. I just replaced my stock bumper with a GT3 model so I'm selling this bra/NCV and will replace it with a model designed for the new front end.
If you have a Carrera White 997.1 S w/headlight washers, this is an excellent purchase.
Send a message if you're interested.
Thanks

Last edited by Verde; 04-09-2009 at 11:36 AM.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:21 AM
Verde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, no takers. Quite surprised. It's really quite useful and attractive. Much better price/performance than clear coating (IMHO).

Old 04-07-2009, 09:07 AM
Still for sale folks...

Old 04-09-2009, 11:35 AM
Still
For
Sale

Old 04-09-2009, 08:09 PM
John156e has a little shameless behaviour in the past
any pics on the car. i my be taking a long trip

Old 04-09-2009, 10:09 PM
I'm a fool, but I never took a photo. I don't know if it would help, but I could take a photo of it off the car. But more importantly, I have one on my Ford GT. It's white too, thought it has the classic center blue stripe. I'd be happy to take a picture of it as well to show the quality of color and body fit. The two, though different, fit identically. The point is that you'll see that it simply is nearly invisible on a matching white car from any reasonable distance. And the build quality is simply remarkable.

Old 04-20-2009, 02:21 PM
Still ticking...

Old 04-27-2009, 05:41 PM
Quite surprising that there's little interest. Still available. It's an excellent mod and value.

Old 05-02-2009, 03:52 AM
bosco42 is a splendid one to beholdbosco42 is a splendid one to beholdbosco42 is a splendid one to beholdbosco42 is a splendid one to beholdbosco42 is a splendid one to beholdbosco42 is a splendid one to beholdbosco42 is a splendid one to behold
I take it would not fit a 2009 997.2S ?

Old 05-02-2009, 10:05 AM
No, I wish it did, but the front is slightly different and this is a perfect made-to-fit.

Old 05-03-2009, 08:26 AM
bosco42 is a splendid one to beholdbosco42 is a splendid one to beholdbosco42 is a splendid one to beholdbosco42 is a splendid one to beholdbosco42 is a splendid one to beholdbosco42 is a splendid one to beholdbosco42 is a splendid one to behold
I am reluctant to do the paint protection film (3M or Ventureshield) because of potential yellowing on a white car etc......do you feel this is a good alternative for me and where did you purchase it from if I want to get ne for my car.. ..autoanything??

Old 05-04-2009, 04:11 PM
I completely understand your hesitance to go with a permanent clear shield. I would not do it on my white Porsche. However I DID do it on my Ford GT, but it sees the sunlight approximately 1 hour per month or less
All that said, the Speedlingerie part is an excellent design and fit and I would highly recommend it. I continue to use the parts that fit my car - the hood cover and the mirror covers. The only part that I can't use is the bumper cover. I believe that they are at speedlingerie.com. They are the only place to get them - they hand-craft each one based on the order. Say hello to them on my behalf (Rich Green).

Old 05-04-2009, 07:59 PM
Checked out their site and they dont have an option for an 09 C2S or any other 09 for that matter !!

Old 05-04-2009, 08:43 PM
Call them. I know they are planning on it an just need to borrow a car as a 'model'.

Originally Posted by bosco42
Checked out their site and they dont have an option for an 09 C2S or any other 09 for that matter !!

Old 09-07-2009, 12:03 AM
Re-bump!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Speedlingerie super bra for Porsche 997S for sale