Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Let me SHOW you why PIAA wiper blades rock!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 01:12 PM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Let me SHOW you why PIAA wiper blades rock!

I have been a huge fan of our PIAA Super Silicone wiper blades for some time. Last night after a large bug made a valiant effort to get through my windshield I was washing things up. and want to show why. JUST last week I ran through a construction zone that splattered tar all up the front of my truck. I had to use Laquer Thinner to clean it all off the windshield and I followed it up by 50/50 alcohol and water and then finally Windex. So, at that point I knew it was as clean as it could be and the initial silicone treatment that comes with the blades was removed. After just a week of wiper use you can clearly see the blades have re-deposited a new thin layer of silicone back onto the window to repel water JUST like they claim. Very cool.

Available for most cars and trucks here:

http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&...r_silicone.jsp

Or, give me a call to order.

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 06-23-2009, 01:22 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
They look good, but they don't make them for either of my cars (according to your site)

Old 06-24-2009, 07:15 AM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
very cool... i never knew the PIAA wipers were special in that way... i may pickup a set for my car next time i change the wipers

Old 06-25-2009, 11:09 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Hey Damon. Question for you. I have the PIAA wiper blades on my truck, but I want to install them on my 2005 Audi S4 too. Problem is, the OEM wiper blade calls for a replacement blade, not the entire wiper. Is that available?