Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS/FT: Seal grey Gemballa style hood (lightweight)

Old 12-08-2010, 05:24 PM
MrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond repute
FS: Seal grey Gemballa style hood (very light)

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price: $9999
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used

SOLD
Lightweight Gemballa style hood for sale.

Price:
Local pickup only (no shipping).

Seal grey. Paint job is really good however has a chip so I recommend a re-paint for the meticulous buyer however if you track the car I wouldn't worry.

Underside of the hood is seal grey and black weave looking (see photos below).

Weight:
This hood: 21 lbs.
(OEM hood: 31 lbs)

Precision Porsche charges nearly 1500 for new hood like this unpainted.

Last edited by MrWhite; 10-24-2012 at 03:37 PM.
Old 12-12-2010, 07:53 PM
MrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond repute
Bump

Old 12-13-2010, 02:47 PM
Purplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud of
Pics?

Old 12-13-2010, 03:18 PM
Originally Posted by Purplxd
Pics?
Will post tonight

Old 12-13-2010, 05:40 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
sounds good interested in seeing pics as well...

Old 12-14-2010, 08:56 AM
Pics moved to first post.

Last edited by MrWhite; 01-02-2012 at 07:02 PM.
Old 12-14-2010, 12:53 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
hood looks good any functioning to have the duct on the cowl there? To cool the battery? am I missing something?

Old 12-14-2010, 01:18 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
hood looks good any functioning to have the duct on the cowl there? To cool the battery? am I missing something?
Maybe ask 964 or 993 guys, they all have it on all models.
996 was the first time a 911 did NOT have that.

Old 12-14-2010, 01:42 PM
Originally Posted by MrWhite
Maybe ask 964 or 993 guys, they all have it on all models.
996 was the first time a 911 did NOT have that.
yeah good point...actually I re-read your post and you want local sale only (in the LA area) correct? If so then looks like I am not eligible as I am in the east coast...please advise.

Old 12-15-2010, 10:26 AM
All pics moved to first post.

Last edited by MrWhite; 01-02-2012 at 07:03 PM.
Old 12-15-2010, 10:29 AM
Originally Posted by sunir
yeah good point...actually I re-read your post and you want local sale only (in the LA area) correct? If so then looks like I am not eligible as I am in the east coast...please advise.
If there's someone you know here who can pick it up for you then np!

Old 12-15-2010, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by MrWhite
If there's someone you know here who can pick it up for you then np!
Unfortunately I don't know anyone there who can pick it up and drive it or ship it accross the county safely in a cost effective manner :-(

Old 12-15-2010, 11:45 AM
SoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud of
I have a Seal Grey 996 C4S and would trade for this hood. However, I am in Iraq at the moment... Care to wait until February?

Old 12-15-2010, 12:03 PM
Originally Posted by SoCal C4S
I have a Seal Grey 996 C4S and would trade for this hood. However, I am in Iraq at the moment... Care to wait until February?
A deposit (paypal is ok) for the difference between lightweight vs stock hood will hold it for ya. San Clemente is close so we can swap by just meeting with both cars and bringing a 10mm socket/ratchet.

Old 12-15-2010, 12:06 PM
SoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud of
How much difference are you thinking? Just PM me.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS/FT: Seal grey Gemballa style hood (lightweight)