Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

A Pair of 295/30/19 & A pair of 305/30/19 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 - rear tires only

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 12:48 PM
keeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond repute
Smile A Pair of 295/30/19 & A pair of 305/30/19 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 - rear tires only

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $450
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AL
Item Condition: Brand New

Friends - Over time I have accululated several sets of slightly used Michelins. I kept saving them thinking I will somehow use them on my TT at some point. However, I havent and I have a couple of sets of nice pairs of rear tires.

A pair of 295/30/19 from 997 Carrera

A pair of 305/30/19 from a 997 TT

They both have good tread left. The 295s are in excellent shape and the 305s are in fair shape. The pics are attached so judge for yourself. No known defects as in plugs patches or bubbles. Alll tires are N Spec for Porsche.

Images attached to this thread are the 295s. The images attached to the next thread are the 305s.

I am asking $550 for the pair of 295s. (tire rack price is $522 for each)

$450 for the pair of 305s. (tirerack price is $570 each)

If you can think of another reasonable offer please PM me and we can make it happen. Thanks!

Attached Images    

Last edited by keeperofbeasts; 09-11-2012 at 12:55 PM.
Old 09-11-2012, 12:52 PM
keeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by keeperofbeasts
Friends - Over time I have accululated several sets of slightly used Michelins. I kept saving them thinking I will somehow use them on my TT at some point. However, I havent and I have a couple of sets of nice pairs of rear tires.

A pair of 295/30/19 from 997 Carrera

A pair of 305/30/19 from a 997 TT

They both have good tread left. The 295s are in excellent shape and the 305s are in fair shape. The pics are attached so judge for yourself. No known defects as in plugs patches or bubbles. Alll tires are N Spec for Porsche.

Images attached to this thread are the 295s. The images attached to the next thread are the 305s.

I am asking $550 for the pair of 295s. (tire rack price is $522 for each)

$450 for the pair of 305s. (tirerack price is $570 each)

If you can think of another reasonable offer please PM me and we can make it happen. Thanks!

Pics of the 305s

Attached Images   
Old 09-14-2012, 06:42 AM
bump

Old 09-19-2012, 08:19 AM
make me some offers guys

Old 10-08-2012, 02:45 PM
hyperspeed is on a distinguished road
my post count is too low to PM (but longtime lurker). can you please post your email addy or PM it to me so I can contact you that way? Thanks

Old 10-10-2012, 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by hyperspeed
my post count is too low to PM (but longtime lurker). can you please post your email addy or PM it to me so I can contact you that way? Thanks
I PMed you but...

Old 10-29-2012, 09:46 AM
bump

Old 12-16-2012, 07:18 AM
bump offfers welcome

Old 02-21-2013, 09:26 AM
bump

Old 02-21-2013, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by 6t6
Where in Alabama?
Its a mistake - I am in CT - thanks

Old 03-21-2013, 11:51 PM
911bob will become famous soon enough911bob will become famous soon enough
still for sale?

Old 03-23-2013, 01:59 AM
Pm sent? Are 305/30/19 still avail?

Old 03-25-2013, 09:35 PM
?????

?????

Old 03-27-2013, 09:12 PM
Originally Posted by 911bob
Pm sent? Are 305/30/19 still avail?
So sorry..those 305s are gone...295s are available