Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

A3076 vs. A28 vs. K16G vs. K24 Dyno Overlay

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2013, 04:01 PM
Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tim941NYC
Classic bully screaming foul
Heh... these threads are so much funnier when you have a long memory.

But seriously, dude is bragging about how he's gonna stalk Randy's life now? And he's supposed to be a mod? SMH...

Old 05-22-2013, 04:07 PM
Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !
Well he is taking things to new levels and IB needs to address it. But in reality that's the mod's job look over all the threads and police.

Old 05-22-2013, 04:24 PM
Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !
Yeah, but not to be all publicly dooshy about it. (No offense, Mods.) They can handle it behind the scenes and in PMs - which this particular one seems quite familiar with, given raineycd's post.

We're big boys here, mostly. You and Ran and Chad and pretty much everyone else I've seen except for the kid who was asking a million different things about a million different cars, including if getting a Porsche was a shallow goal. LOL Where were the mods on those troll threads?

I'd say we're pretty good at self-policing. Hell, we got far enough in life to buy Porsches...

Whatevs. /blabber

-V

Old 05-22-2013, 06:18 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Vendetta
Heh... these threads are so much funnier when you have a long memory.

But seriously, dude is bragging about how he's gonna stalk Randy's life now? And he's supposed to be a mod? SMH...
"Stalk his life"? LOL, let's not get overly-dramatic here.

I'm simply going to pay closer attention to his posts than I will posts from someone like you, since he apparently has issues playing well with others, while you do not.

Old 05-22-2013, 06:32 PM
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
"Stalk his life"? LOL, let's not get overly-dramatic here.

I'm simply going to pay closer attention to his posts than I will posts from someone like you, since he apparently has issues playing well with others, while you do not.
LOL, yeah... it's a phrase I picked up from a very 2.0, social media-ish gal that works for me. She communicates in lolspeak. Another one that made me almost spit out my coffee was "it's gibberish... to my face," which she said with a straight face to our CEO as he was asking her to do something. I almost busted a rib holding back the laughter.

And back on track, I cant wait to see how my K24/18s stack up against this pack once they're installed and tuned. My stock K16s are starting to feel a little too comfortable.

Stay cool,
-V

Last edited by Vendetta; 05-22-2013 at 06:35 PM.
Old 05-22-2013, 06:44 PM
'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !
this thread reads like a TSA checkpoint.

Old 05-22-2013, 06:56 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
This thread is like a labyrinth...I've been lost since Mark posted a silly dyno in Post #1...

Old 05-22-2013, 06:58 PM
sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !

Attached Images  
Old 05-22-2013, 08:44 PM
layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by prodigymb
Surely you don't need the "pioneer". Markski got you covered. Throw a bunch of 044s inline and 80lb injectors and u r set
Very nice smart a**

Are you using the raduim setup?

and I don't think 80lb injectors are gonna go very far on E85

Old 05-22-2013, 09:12 PM
layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tim941NYC
Layinback, You run your keys all the time not know a damn thing about the history of the people you attack. Try biting your lip, the guy you think you superior too has been there and done that. Tuning? it right or is wrong.. there is NO MAGIC.. Some software works better then others but if your afr is what it should be and your timing is the same then thats all a tune will do. The magic is in the engine. The parts how things flow as a unit. You hang your hat on a record for A28's I say why use a A28 when a A30 does so much more.... Oh wait A28 is the cut off where you really need a fuel system and other hard learned items that most dont talk about. I know one thing for sure. Guys who cant make power rip the weight out of the car, Honda style.

Tim, you have a myopic view of Porsche cars. You are a straight line

drag strip guy. You have every right to do whatever you please to

and with your Porsche. However, you are a minority in the Porsche

owner world. You speak as though your paradigm of full weighted

Porsches and mega horsepower engines are the "norm" You represent

a tiny fraction of Porsche ownership.

You don't live far from some great road courses. Travel over to

Watkins Glen and post your best lap time. After all, the men who

designed your car designed it for road courses not for drag racing.

If you look into Porsche racing, you won't see any competitive efforts

at the drag strip.

Strip it out like a Honda? lol okey dokey!

The entire concept in Ferdinand Porsches mind, was to build a

lightweight car with a small displacement engine and lots of power.

The 917/30 was and is the worlds most powerful race car. Even though

it maxed out at 1580 hp the Porsche factory used a shift **** made

out of balsa wood.

Tim, you'll have to take up your arguments with the boys in Stuttgart.

It would be interesting to listen in on a conversation of you telling

an engineer at Porsche how that removing weight from a Porsche

was a product of " not being able to make enough power." Maybe

you could follow that conversation with a stimulating talk about

the drag strip and racing a "blown" Stang on the Jersey turnpike

Old 05-22-2013, 09:23 PM
But you are right, I do need to bite my lip sometimes and I don't know the

peeps I'm jousting with.

I don't mind a little back and forth with you about givin you a little hell

about your "dyno queen" and drag racing and you can give me some grief

about those whimpy a28s and peeling weight. I don't take that stuff seriously

and I actually admire what you're doin with your car. You've ventured into

some unknown places and that says a lot about you.

B

Old 05-22-2013, 09:26 PM
AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !
Damn, Randy. Conserved, respectful, and non argumentative. For someone that's been chastised by four mods in a week that was a pleasant surprise. Not as entertaining as I thought it would be, but oh well. Maybe Scott's Jedi mind tricks are working.

Old 05-22-2013, 09:38 PM
johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !
I don't think its a minority with straight line guys and guys that want more power on the street on this forum..
I have noticed there are more 'bench racers' in the wannabe road racer crowd from seeing that in the PCA meetings and talk on the forums .. Talking and doing is to different things.. As proving themselves also.
Anyone can buy road racing equipment for there car and talk but never bring their car to a competitive race that matters or has them use their car like they brag about.. But they can talk like they did to guys who do not know better..
I really do not see not to much proof of competitive road racing or lap times being bragged about on here as we see straight line achievements??
Just Saying...Maybe I am missing something ..LOL..

Last edited by johnspeed; 05-22-2013 at 11:40 PM.
Old 05-22-2013, 09:47 PM
'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by layinback
It would be interesting to listen in on a conversation of you telling

an engineer at Porsche how that removing weight from a Porsche

was a product of " not being able to make enough power." Maybe

you could follow that conversation with a stimulating talk about

the drag strip and racing a "blown" Stang on the Jersey turnpike
it seemed an odd comment coning from a pro. was something like "losing weight is for guys that can't/won't make power". wtf(!?) drag racing porsche's. so why do folks drag race 996t's? what is it about them that makes that so viable.. or is it? i know. the chinese took all our camaro's right?? or is it because they are so cheap? that;s the reason i'm thinkin of converting mine to full on dakar rally HA but i'm gonna file that under "if just ya live long enough". in the meantime, this sh*t is.. or would be? ha.. ferry approved.

hey man.. ya didn't hear it from me... but.. i hear you're on a watch list y'all need to chill. here have some snow.

Old 05-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Originally Posted by '02996ttx50
it seemed an odd comment coning from a pro. was something like "losing weight is for guys that can't/won't make power". wtf(!?) drag racing porsche's. so why do folks drag race 996t's? what is it about them that makes that so viable.. or is it? i know. the chinese took all our camaro's right?? or is it because they are so cheap? that;s the reason i'm thinkin of converting mine to full on dakar rally HA but i'm gonna file that under "if just ya live long enough". in the meantime, this sh*t is.. or would be? ha.. ferry approved.

hey man.. ya didn't hear it from me... but.. i hear you're on a watch list y'all need to chill. here have some snow.

Romain Dumas Porsche 997 GT3 RS Rallye Grasse Fleurs & Parfums 2013 - YouTube
lol I've been on some form of "watch" list all my life lol. I guess it's about

that attention seeking thing that was mentioned earlier.

I'm a conservative, but I understand liberals and appreciate their position.

I'm a guy who's worked hard, sacrificed and took giant leaps off tall cliffs

but I understand the man who took it easy and opted for security.

If we all liked the same horse, it wouldn't be much of a horserace.

But jeezuz H Christ, don't take a horse and tell me its a mule and then

turn around and chastise me because I contend it's still a horse

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A3076 vs. A28 vs. K16G vs. K24 Dyno Overlay