Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

saw a nice 2007 Diamond series for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 10:09 AM
mburnstein is on a distinguished road
saw a nice 2007 Diamond series for sale

http://www.siliconvalleyautogroup.co...s-2936451.html

No relation, just saw what might be a great deal for someone! Similar to what I got, would have grabbed that one if I found that at the time!

VIN: SCBCR73W37C041892

Get A Free CARFAX Record Check
Condition:
Pre-Owned Clear Title

Mileage:

Stock No:

Transmission:
6 Spd Automatic

Engine:
6.0L V12 PFI Turbo

Warranty:
Warranty Available

Exterior Color:

Anthracite

Interior Color:

Saddle

Old 07-18-2008, 01:15 PM
srtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to behold
there is no price listed. hard to tell if its a good deal without the price

Old 07-18-2008, 01:15 PM
srtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to behold
a little off topic but is it true that all diamond series came with ccb?

Old 07-18-2008, 01:17 PM
Originally Posted by srtricky

Give them a call. based on an earlier 2007 Diamond series that Ice bought around $150K, this should be a good deal for the buyer if it is like prior sale.

Old 07-18-2008, 02:51 PM
i already bought an 08 mulliner but if that 07 diamond is going for 150 maybe I should have bought a used one from the states instead

Old 07-18-2008, 02:55 PM
Did you buy the GT speed or regular 08 GT? Yes, all Diamond series came with the CCB a $15K option on GT speed I believe.

Old 07-18-2008, 06:35 PM
Banned
vk430gt is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by mburnstein
Did you buy the GT speed or regular 08 GT? Yes, all Diamond series came with the CCB a $15K option on GT speed I believe.
$16,550 to be exact. lol. i like that diamond, its the same color combo we are getting our brooklands in.

Old 07-18-2008, 08:21 PM
Gcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by srtricky
They rarely list prices, and it's never easy to get pricing from them.

I had a very bad experience with them 3+ years ago when I was looking for a 360 and I definitely would not go back.

I did not appreciate their arrogant and indifferent way of doing business.

They have plenty of listings but none that would interest me.

Old 07-19-2008, 01:18 AM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
150k is a fair price.

Old 07-19-2008, 02:56 PM
Ice's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura aboutIce's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura aboutIce's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura about
If the car is 150k go for it!!!!

I paid 150k for a 07 Diamond series with 5000 miles on it 6 months ago it was a great deal then and it is still a good deal.

You will never look back

Ice

Old 07-20-2008, 07:36 AM
Sloopy is a glorious beacon of lightSloopy is a glorious beacon of lightSloopy is a glorious beacon of lightSloopy is a glorious beacon of lightSloopy is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Gcalo
They rarely list prices, and it's never easy to get pricing from them.

I had a very bad experience with them 3+ years ago when I was looking for a 360 and I definitely would not go back.

I did not appreciate their arrogant and indifferent way of doing business.

They have plenty of listings but none that would interest me.
Who did you do business with?
I have not had a problem so far, however my dealings are not done yet.

Old 07-20-2008, 11:33 AM
Gcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Sloopy
Who did you do business with?
I have not had a problem so far, however my dealings are not done yet.
Mark, the general manager, and I do not remember the salesperson's name. It has been a while.

Absolute indifference and lack of interest.

They would not even open any of the cars in which I was interested!

Old 07-20-2008, 03:55 PM
Sloopy is a glorious beacon of lightSloopy is a glorious beacon of lightSloopy is a glorious beacon of lightSloopy is a glorious beacon of lightSloopy is a glorious beacon of light
Mine has been a bit different. I had talked to Jack first when I was looking at a DB9. Very informative, however I had spoken with another person in Walnut Creek which was closer to me so my DB9 was purchased there in March of 05.

Since then WC sales person has moved on and they replaced him with someone from a Honda lot. I just can’t seem to warm up to her so back to Silicon Valley for my DBS. Jack was very helpful, however he was in England when AM was at their dealership for test drives. Matthew was assigned to me in Jack’s absence.

Matthew has been very helpful. The DBS just seemed too much like my DB9 and, for brevity, just doesn’t seem to have its own character. Not a DB9, not a Vanquish, not all that special on its own. It does drive brilliantly, however not that much better than DB9 with sport pack.

While there my wife took a liking to the GT so, having heard of the speed I asked for a test drive. They got the car out and had it running and told my wife and I to take it out for a drive alone. Since then we have been out on a spirited test with Matthew and finally ordered a car. They have been very helpful so far, IMHO.

Old 07-20-2008, 05:00 PM
Originally Posted by Sloopy
---Since then WC sales person has moved on and they replaced him with someone from a Honda lot. I just can’t seem to warm up to her so back to Silicon Valley for my DBS. ---
If that was Debbie I can tell you she's more knowledgeable then a first glance would prove.

I am surprised at your experience in S.V. but pleased to learn they may have changed their attitude. Will not make any difference for me though!

I would never go back there regardless of what they had for sale or at what price.

Old 07-21-2008, 09:15 AM
Debbie it is. She had made some comments to me that I thought showed a lack of understanding for why we buy more exotic cars. I would assume that you are a car guy like me.

I appreciate the art quality along with the quality of construction. This is what won me over about the Bentley. I also appreciate how a car responds while driving. It does not have to be the fastest, because I am not into racing on the street; however it needs to be personally rewarding and exhibit traits which exceed other cars in its class. I am also drawn to cars that perform exceptionally well for their intended purpose. While I don’t mind if someone appreciates what I drive, I do not ever buy a car, or not buy a car, based on what someone else might think. Please don’t take this out of context, because I very much value other people’s opinions like your own.

Debbie is not that unknowledgeable about the cars she sells; however she has made statements to me which was untrue. Moreover, I think she knew it at the time. I never expect a sales person to know as much as I do about their product because I do a lot of research and understand the engineering aspects, however I do expect them to not tell me something that isn’t so.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: saw a nice 2007 Diamond series for sale