Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

my new daily driver

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 03:07 PM
youngbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant future
those 24s are...hmm.. not my style
the 22s are really nice though.
Great car Ice!

Old 02-27-2009, 03:07 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
My brothers GTC, your car would be absolutely stunning on these wheels. Not that a Bentley isn't stunning if it had 14 inch steel wheels with hubcaps!

Old 02-27-2009, 03:08 PM
mbox is on a distinguished road
awesome ....congrats on the new ride!

Old 02-27-2009, 07:37 PM
blitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Ice's 996tt Cab
And here are some pictures with the car lowered, the chromes and a set 0f HRE 944r"s on 22's

nice I am considering getting the monoblok version of these wheels. i actually love the wheels that came with your car when you bought it.

heh like you i also want that mansory lip spoiler. need to wait and see how much i have left after this lol.

cant wait to appreciate the dark sapphire up close.

Old 02-27-2009, 07:51 PM
blitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by youngbimmer
25k for a set of wheels?
whew...if you have the coin,go for it...
I`d think about it twice at that ridiculous price
the 20" speed wheels are going for $8499 on ebay. still damn expensive to get those stock wheels. rather get 22" HREs

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...3233&viewitem=

Old 02-28-2009, 04:45 PM
the gt07 comes with bluetooth, right? or is it something i have to add?

Old 02-28-2009, 10:03 PM
vtecsti will become famous soon enough
And here are some pictures with the car lowered, the chromes and a set 0f HRE 944r"s on 22's
Now that is how a Bentley CGT should look. Very, very sick!

Old 03-01-2009, 09:24 PM
Christopher A is on a distinguished road
now Bentley is my favvvvvv whips

Old 03-02-2009, 08:35 PM
dGstatus is on a distinguished road

22's look perfect! Just beautiful.

Old 03-03-2009, 10:32 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
these are the ticket

http://www.wheelsboutique.com/custom...hicle_key=1511

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:41 AM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
I would assume that none of you have seen my bro's GTC in person or a GTC on 24's. One thing to keep in mind his car is at full ride height and not lowered like the other cars shown on 22's. The Silver car I posted before had 22's and as soon as he saw the difference 24's made went out and got his own set of 24's.

Its definitely not for everyone, but then again neither is a Bentley.

Old 03-03-2009, 12:45 PM
Originally Posted by germeezy1
I would assume that none of you have seen my bro's GTC in person or a GTC on 24's. One thing to keep in mind his car is at full ride height and not lowered like the other cars shown on 22's. The Silver car I posted before had 22's and as soon as he saw the difference 24's made went out and got his own set of 24's.

Its definitely not for everyone, but then again neither is a Bentley.
some people already complain that 22s are tough to maintain because on rough roads they are easily damaged. i cant even imagine what it is like on 24s lol

Old 03-03-2009, 04:53 PM
Air suspension and normal ride height actually make it ride very well. Something about air suspension that makes it ride pretty well with big wheels.

Old 03-03-2009, 07:29 PM
NMT
Former Vendor
NMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to behold
22's are the answer. HRE no question

Old 03-03-2009, 07:56 PM
hre seems to be the forum favorite. ;-)

24s heh seem a little too much for me.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: my new daily driver