Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

my new daily driver

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 12:34 PM
blitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by germeezy1
To be honest the wheels the car came with are the only ones that are truly safe. Anytime you increase diameter, weight or change the profile of the tire it can potentially be a safety issue.
does your brother own the custom shop that you work at?

Old 03-05-2009, 12:35 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
We both know the owner, I don't work there and he doesn't own the shop. My wheels were done at a different shop.

Old 03-05-2009, 01:18 PM
blitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to behold
do you work at a customs shop?

Old 03-05-2009, 03:46 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Nope, just love cars....customized cars

Old 03-05-2009, 07:14 PM
ah kk, i'm confused. i thought you were saying that you work for a shop and help people customize their cars.

Old 03-05-2009, 08:55 PM
No I said I give my customers what they want

Old 03-05-2009, 10:08 PM
lol oh, what do you do?

Old 03-05-2009, 11:13 PM
Regional Director of Fries for Wendy's

Old 03-05-2009, 11:24 PM
good stuff. a lot of my friends are losing their jobs and finding a job right now is really tough. companies are more selective and there is a surplus of applicants.

Old 03-10-2009, 04:14 PM
My car just arrived late last night but I just shipped it off to the local dealer to replace any parts under warranty and to do a full pre-purchase inspection. Found some imperfections that I didn't notice when I originally visited the dealer in FL. :-(

Hopefully, I can post some updated photos once it gets back.

Old 03-10-2009, 04:23 PM
Ice's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura aboutIce's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura aboutIce's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura about
What type of imperfections?

Old 03-10-2009, 08:14 PM
a small dent and scratch on the car. also the engine sounded weird when i listened to it from outside the car. i only looked at the car and test drove at the dealership. so i decided to send it in for a pre-purchase inspection and to have the dealer i bought from pay to fix this damage.

the problem is that now i will be returning the car lol. it seems that the car has a lot more hidden damage that i didnt see. the whole under carriage is torn up like it was impacted by something. the engine noise is covered by the warranty but it seem the under carriage had hard impact and even the break line was impacted as well. since it is hard to tell if there is structural damage, it is possible that when the dealer took it in as a trade in they didnt know. it was a waste of my time but the dealer has a guarantee that i can return the car if i am not satisfied. I just wish that I had done the bentley pre-purchase inspection before i purchased the car.

This was just a waste of my time and energy. It was however, a good learning experience.

Old 03-10-2009, 08:58 PM
zed
zed is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by germeezy1
......................Not that a Bentley isn't stunning if it had 14 inch steel wheels with hubcaps!
How about 15 inch steel wheels with hupcaps:

Attached Images  
Old 03-11-2009, 12:00 AM
it really bothers me that the car is in my garage and that i have to send it back to continue my search. it is great to look at as the exterior is nearly perfect lol.

i am going to post the photos that i got form the pre-purchase inspection.

Old 03-11-2009, 12:06 AM
Unhappy

Undercarriage Damage:

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: my new daily driver