Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Which wheels should I get for my car?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2009, 01:56 PM
srtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to behold
Which wheels should I get for my car?

Looking at changing the wheels on the bentley. Can't really make up my mind on which wheels or finish. will lower the car as well and the wheels should be 22's. Thanks in advance for the suggestions.

The one wheel that I did like was the HRE 948R in chrome. I may be a bit bias towards HRE wheels since I've been putting them on all my cars for the past few years lol.

http://www.hrewheels.com/wheels/seri...?q=/940R/948R/

Attached Images   
Old 03-22-2009, 02:58 PM
speedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nice
I think the 944R model in brushed would great on your color

Old 03-22-2009, 04:21 PM
Ice's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura aboutIce's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura aboutIce's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by srtricky
Looking at changing the wheels on the bentley. Can't really make up my mind on which wheels or finish. will lower the car as well and the wheels should be 22's. Thanks in advance for the suggestions.

The one wheel that I did like was the HRE 948R in chrome. I may be a bit bias towards HRE wheels since I've been putting them on all my cars for the past few years lol.

http://www.hrewheels.com/wheels/seri...?q=/940R/948R/

Here are my 944r brushed, they are the bomb!!! On 22's

Hope this helps you.

Ice

Old 03-22-2009, 09:25 PM
blitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to behold
944r for sure. they are my favorite. will be getting them once i get my bentley. i also like the monoblok version.

Old 03-22-2009, 09:34 PM
Former Vendor
HRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant future
990Rs?

You might also look at the 990Rs. They're essentially the next evolution of the 940Rs and in my opinion they just have more style. Side by side there really is no comparison.

Old 03-22-2009, 09:39 PM
MAX445 is on a distinguished road
944r ftw

Old 03-22-2009, 09:59 PM
Former Vendor
HRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant future
Oh and don't get me wrong... I designed the 940R Series so I have a soft spot in my heart for them. I'm just saying I love the 990R Series even more.

Old 03-24-2009, 11:42 AM
srtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to behold
Ice I think I may just have to go with the same wheels as you. they look amazing on your car.

Alan, what is the main difference between the 990R and the 940R series? I think I may go with the 994R for the bentley (due to your suggestion). I have bought quite a few sets of 540R series wheels in the past and have always been pleased.

Old 03-24-2009, 02:25 PM
blitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to behold
;-) we can all go with the same wheels. love them.

Old 03-24-2009, 02:57 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
here you guys go ... 994R on Bentley my favorite ...

http://www.wheelsboutique.com/custom...hicle_key=1511

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 03-29-2009, 03:58 PM
well 994R is final for the wheels but full chrome or brushed with chrome lip like the car WheelB posted?

Old 03-29-2009, 05:14 PM
speedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nice
Brushed with chrome lip

Old 03-29-2009, 10:59 PM
yep yep, brushed with chrome lip. :-) good stuff.

Old 03-30-2009, 10:35 AM
Ice's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura aboutIce's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura aboutIce's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura about
Cmon, Brushed with the chrome lip is the only way to go, unless you Rap for a living!!!

Ice

Old 03-31-2009, 07:56 PM
NMT
Former Vendor
NMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to behold
I must say that Ice's choice was one of the best looks i have ever put on a CGT

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Which wheels should I get for my car?