Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Bentley Continental GT Gumball 3000

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 10:07 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Bentley Continental GT Gumball 3000

Fabspeed Motorsport was featured in the August issue of Luxury Auto Direct magazine with a 2004 Bentley Continental GT. This car was prepared by Fabspeed in accordance with Team Darkcyd Racing for the Gumball 3000. Notable features on this GT include our Maxflo T304 stainless steel downtubes and 2ndary catbypass pipes combined with a custom ECU upgrade which boasts 691BHP/996 ft-lbs of torque to the crank, up from 551BHP/480 ft-lbs of torque. A set of Savini 22” wheels with a carbon fiber lip were custom built specifically for this GT. Check out the editorial in Luxury Auto Direct and watch the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0HHlQb9hzw

Old 01-04-2010, 01:19 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
it's my favorite car in favorite color but blacked out thing has not been my style.
otherwise everything else is super nice.

Kudos to you guys.

Old 01-04-2010, 03:57 PM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
I would never realize how nice your shop is inside from its appearance outside.

Old 01-04-2010, 04:53 PM
dubledee is on a distinguished road
i usually am not a fan of the murdered out look, but this one is definitely nice

Old 01-04-2010, 05:09 PM
Former Vendor
D2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to all
Not a big fan of the super black theme, but I LOVE the drop on this thing.

We did one way back in 2005 and it was low like that, good to see another one slammed so aggressively!

Old 01-04-2010, 05:24 PM
SSIIICK is on a distinguished road
I absolutely love that

Last edited by SSIIICK; 01-04-2010 at 05:28 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 08:37 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
thats crazy...i love it..

Old 01-06-2010, 08:40 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by D2FORGED
Not a big fan of the super black theme, but I LOVE the drop on this thing.

We did one way back in 2005 and it was low like that, good to see another one slammed so aggressively!
D2FORGED this GT features a RENNTECH lowering module which drops 50mm below the stock setting, with 8 levels of adjustability. Here is a picture of the GT on the highest setting.

Old 01-06-2010, 08:53 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by imcarnuts
I would never realize how nice your shop is inside from its appearance outside.
We had the exterior refinished about two years ago and added a lounge upstairs for customer's awaiting the completion of their exhaust systems.

Last edited by Fabspeed Motorsport; 01-07-2010 at 08:07 AM.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:16 AM
Parker 24 is on a distinguished road
Wow this car is incredible! I would assume there is more done to the motor then besides what’s listed. That torque gain is insane, I couldn’t imagine more then doubling the stock amount with that little work. None the less car looks amazing!

Old 01-06-2010, 09:46 AM
raclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to behold
Did you really publish a photo of a guy in your shop giving the "finger"?
I have to say...I'm not impressed by that one bit.

Old 01-07-2010, 07:54 AM
Former Vendor
D2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Joey@fabspeed
D2FORGED this GT features a RENNTECH lowering module which drops 50mm below the stock setting, with 8 levels of adjustability. Here is a picture of the GT on the highest setting.
Yeah those renntech's are a BIATCH to wire though. Trial and error like you can obviously imagine.

Here's one that we recently did with them.

I sent these pics to my guy that owned the blue car and he was like "wow so someone else finally had the ***** to slam one" lol.

These cars take on an entire new demeanor at this altitude!

Old 01-11-2010, 08:45 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by raclaims
Did you really publish a photo of a guy in your shop giving the "finger"?
I have to say...I'm not impressed by that one bit.

Relax my friend....Joey accidently uploaded the wrong picture. It was not meant towards annybody on the forum!! Anyways.......picture is taken down and I hope no one else was offended

Old 01-11-2010, 09:30 AM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Joey@fabspeed
We had the exterior refinished about two years ago and added a lounge upstairs for customer's awaiting the completion of their exhaust systems.

Just kidding you because of the building you have in the background of the car.

Old 01-12-2010, 05:37 PM
AzExoticLover will become famous soon enoughAzExoticLover will become famous soon enough
Nice!!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bentley Continental GT Gumball 3000