Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Is there a secret on how to get rid of this TPMS malfunction light??

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 06-24-2011, 03:57 PM
djjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nice
Is there a secret on how to get rid of this TPMS malfunction light??

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 06-24-2011 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Obvious
Old 06-24-2011, 09:37 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Perhaps with VAG COM

Old 06-26-2011, 03:29 PM
fencera will become famous soon enoughfencera will become famous soon enough
Per bentleytechinfo, it does appear you do need a service computer to reset those lights... seriously lame.

Old 06-27-2011, 10:09 AM
Banned
Cpais has a spectacular aura aboutCpais has a spectacular aura aboutCpais has a spectacular aura about
I have turned off the TPMS light in Audi's using the vag tool by changing the coding with the VAG tool. I tried with the Bentley but I could not find the code to change it to in order to let the computer know that the car did not have TPMS sensors. I am getting a service manual for the car this week and if it has that coding information in it I will let you know all about it.

Old 06-27-2011, 12:05 PM
djjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nice
Great! thanks!

Old 06-27-2011, 01:44 PM
robbiemac is on a distinguished road
you can disable the system via the info system, I think it's under vehicle, the option is there to turn off or on the TPMS, i had to do that when mine errored, it required a visit to the garage to resolve permanently.

Old 06-29-2011, 10:29 PM
F430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really nice
Nit on any GT I've seen

Old 06-30-2011, 08:47 AM
Banned
Cpais has a spectacular aura aboutCpais has a spectacular aura aboutCpais has a spectacular aura about
I've never seen anything like you are talking about either. I have one on the lift right now, where would this thing that you speak of be?

Old 06-30-2011, 08:55 AM
robbiemac is on a distinguished road
ok, I've just this minute checked mine... I've got a 2005 UK spec Continental GT. Start ignition, press Vehicle, then the top left button allows me to turn off the TPMS system.

when I press vehicle the screen defaults to show the car and the 4 pressures, pressing the on/off button (top left) then displays an off for each tire.

Old 07-25-2011, 07:02 PM
mpowerr is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Cpais
I have turned off the TPMS light in Audi's using the vag tool by changing the coding with the VAG tool. I tried with the Bentley but I could not find the code to change it to in order to let the computer know that the car did not have TPMS sensors. I am getting a service manual for the car this week and if it has that coding information in it I will let you know all about it.
Hey Cpais,
You mind telling me where you found a service manual for the car...

Thanks

Old 07-26-2011, 02:38 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by mpowerr
Hey Cpais,
You mind telling me where you found a service manual for the car...

Thanks
I got it from someone on here, they advertised it and I PM'd them and they sent it to me. It's a pain in the *** though because it is sent on a disc and, in order to use the disc, I need to reset the date on my computer and that messes up a bunch of other things on my computer so it was not really worth it.

Old 07-26-2011, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by Cpais
I got it from someone on here, they advertised it and I PM'd them and they sent it to me. It's a pain in the *** though because it is sent on a disc and, in order to use the disc, I need to reset the date on my computer and that messes up a bunch of other things on my computer so it was not really worth it.
Thanks for the reply, I guess I'll have to keep looking...
Does anyone else know where to get the factory service manual?

Old 07-27-2011, 02:27 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Old 07-27-2011, 02:35 PM
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
Thanks for the reply... I will have to try the link from windows, as I'm on a mac and it wont come up.

Old 09-07-2011, 01:02 PM
im still trying to figure out how to disable the system but no luck... anyone else?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Is there a secret on how to get rid of this TPMS malfunction light??