Notices
Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

memory seat

Old 09-08-2014, 07:05 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by cl600bill View Post
Thanks Dr. for this old post. It solved my problem with the memory seat. I had tried all the seat resets from instructions on the VW Phaeton site but missed the steering wheel resets. Problem solved --- trip to dealer avoided. Still may have to visit dealer for keyless key programming on 2 brand new keys. Any suggestions there?
Also, has anyone found an online owners manual for a 2006 Continental GT? Need the info but not in a leather bound $300 to $500 edition.
Thanks again
Glad to be of help. I do believe you will have to go to the dealer for the key programming and I hope the charges are reasonable. It's a shame the owners manual did not come with the car. I presume you bought used and of course took $500 off the sale price due to the lack of a leather covered book?

G'day.

Last edited by Dr.Disaster; 09-08-2014 at 07:25 AM.
Old 09-20-2014, 12:56 PM
Gene G has much to be proud ofGene G has much to be proud ofGene G has much to be proud ofGene G has much to be proud ofGene G has much to be proud ofGene G has much to be proud ofGene G has much to be proud ofGene G has much to be proud ofGene G has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by cl600bill View Post
Thanks Dr. for this old post. It solved my problem with the memory seat. I had tried all the seat resets from instructions on the VW Phaeton site but missed the steering wheel resets. Problem solved --- trip to dealer avoided. Still may have to visit dealer for keyless key programming on 2 brand new keys. Any suggestions there?
Also, has anyone found an online owners manual for a 2006 Continental GT? Need the info but not in a leather bound $300 to $500 edition.
Thanks again
There are quite a few offered on eBay.

Old 10-07-2015, 06:25 AM
MikeH is on a distinguished road
I got caught in a thunderstorm yesterday and all the doorcard and seat control got soaking wet through whilst trying to squeeze my little one into the child seat in the back.

Went for a drive today to find all controls working fine except the 123 memeory buttons not responding.

A quick search on the forum from my iphone and followed the above instructions and problem solved.

Thank you DrD

This forum is great

Old 10-07-2015, 07:00 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
I have met to top notch chaps on the forum.