Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

GT Speed in for custom touches

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-27-2011, 01:58 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
the job is coming along nicely!

mufflers are test fitted and being tigged up now:

Old 12-28-2011, 09:19 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
thanks! The pass side muffler is done and polished, the driver side is being polished as we speak (Jose our polisher is the BEST i have ever seen [he puts robots to shame])
I will have more pictures of the system mounted with dyno runs and videos shortly:

Old 12-28-2011, 11:25 AM
Former Vendor
mufflers are finally done/polished/welded and mounted (we went with a slightly larger tip to fill out the cut outs in the bumper):

Old 12-28-2011, 12:33 PM
Former Vendor

even our hangers are beautiful!

Video of the mufflers and bypass pipes:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fabspe...01983262338264

Last edited by Fabspeed Motorsport; 12-28-2011 at 12:41 PM.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:45 AM
Former Vendor
Final Dyno run w/ ECU tune, 2ndary cat bypass pipes and custom Muffler:

Old 01-11-2012, 11:54 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Nice gains. Does it sound any different? In short form what was done to accomplish those #s? What type of fees for such parts and service?

Old 01-11-2012, 12:35 PM
Former Vendor
it does sound a little louder. Not to the point where you would be bothered driving it but it now sounds like a 6.0 TT V12!

To accomplish the numbers above we implemented a custom muffler setup, secondary cat bypass pipes and an ECU tune, on non-speed cars we can add primary cat bypass pipes as well for more power!

I will PM you with costs shortly.

Old 01-18-2012, 09:22 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
I don't know I bother to read these types of posts they only make me hot.

Old 01-18-2012, 04:27 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
I don't know I bother to read these types of posts they only make me hot.
lets do it! I will trade you pictures for discounts.

Old 01-19-2012, 07:50 AM
Originally Posted by David@Fabspeed
lets do it! I will trade you pictures for discounts.
Sounds good now if we can only get the IRS to half to the tax debt I'd gas the car and hit the road. David you are worse than a poll dancer.

Old 01-19-2012, 07:56 AM
Former Vendor
i guess poledancer is better than what most customers say! (that I am going to have them living in their cars when we are done )

Old 01-19-2012, 09:27 AM
i guess poledancer is better than what most customers say! (that I am going to have them living in their cars when we are done )
We should not joke about the money invested(sunk) into these cars, my mothers house is worth less than my Bentley.

Old 01-19-2012, 09:29 AM
Former Vendor
We should not joke about the money invested(sunk) into these cars, my mothers house is worth less than my Bentley.
yea, however she must be proud of how much you have accomplished!

Old 01-20-2012, 06:27 AM
yea, however she must be proud of how much you have accomplished!
Not to run this thread amuck......

I had asked her not to mention this car to my siblings but she did. When asked why she said she wanted them to know of my success. I'll call or PM when the time is right for a modification, thanks.

Mel.

Old 01-20-2012, 07:14 AM
Former Vendor
Not to run this thread amuck......

I had asked her not to mention this car to my siblings but she did. When asked why she said she wanted them to know of my success. I'll call or PM when the time is right for a modification, thanks.

Mel.
sounds good Mel!