Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

GT Speed in for custom touches

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2011, 01:40 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
GT Speed in for custom touches

This GT Speed was sent up to me from Dave at No Limit Baltimore. He was fitting a custom body kit to the car and needed custom tips made. While it is here he decided to go ahead with our 2ndary cat bypass pipes and EVOMSit ECU tune. The work has not started yet but I did manage to snap a few pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask (the front body kit bumper has yet to be installed).

Stay tuned, this should get pretty good!

Last edited by Fabspeed Motorsport; 12-19-2011 at 09:41 AM.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:37 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
I'm waiting.

Old 12-19-2011, 09:47 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
I'm waiting.

stock setup

new 2ndary cat bypass waiting for install

playing with some tip ideas... thoughts?

Old 12-19-2011, 10:08 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
I like the tips, yes. I wonder how ling they will stay shiny?

Old 12-19-2011, 10:22 AM
Former Vendor
I like the tips, yes. I wonder how ling they will stay shiny?
they are polished, so assuming they are maintained properly I dont see them really ever getting dull.

Old 12-19-2011, 01:49 PM
Originally Posted by David@Fabspeed
they are polished, so assuming they are maintained properly I dont see them really ever getting dull.
I believe that they will stay shiny if they are kept clean. The but is how many miles is that. It's like cleaning wheels it takes only miles for the perfect shine to succumb to dirt and exhaust gas. You'd see more shine if the bevel was reversed. Don't bother mate just my insanity talking.

Old 12-19-2011, 02:06 PM
Former Vendor
haha no worries, wait until you see the wheels No Limit B-more is putting on this thing... talk about insanity..

Old 12-20-2011, 08:24 AM
Former Vendor

stock it made 455hp/488tq

Old 12-20-2011, 03:12 PM
I thought stock was 552hp?

Old 12-20-2011, 03:50 PM
Former Vendor
these are WHEEL horse power numbers, usually when a car manufacturer advertises HP numbers they are crank numbers. With an AWD drivetrain there is 20-30% of parasitic loss of HP (as seen on the dyno graph)

Old 12-21-2011, 07:29 AM
these are WHEEL horse power numbers, usually when a car manufacturer advertises HP numbers they are crank numbers. With an AWD drivetrain there is 20-30% of parasitic loss of HP (as seen on the dyno graph)
I thought that might be the case.

These cars come with some nice wheels it seems a shame to change them out. I like the 20' chrome ones that came on the car and have people comment on how cool it is that is has a B on them and says Bentley. Why change wheels?

Old 12-21-2011, 09:18 AM
Former Vendor
I thought that might be the case.

These cars come with some nice wheels it seems a shame to change them out. I like the 20' chrome ones that came on the car and have people comment on how cool it is that is has a B on them and says Bentley. Why change wheels?
these are the stock GT-Speed wheels, the car is getting shot for the mag by a wheel manufacturer so it has to have their wheels on it.

Old 12-21-2011, 09:29 AM
these are the stock GT-Speed wheels, the car is getting shot for the mag by a wheel manufacturer so it has to have their wheels on it.
Oh it's one of those money don't matter cases? Tell them I'll ride around with their stuff and brag it up big time if they need another advertising car.

Old 12-21-2011, 09:35 AM
Former Vendor
Oh it's one of those money don't matter cases? Tell them I'll ride around with their stuff and brag it up big time if they need another advertising car.
get in line buddy!

Old 12-21-2011, 12:13 PM
David thanks for listening to my garbage, all in fun mate. Now back to the thread, I'm waiting to see the power gains

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GT Speed in for custom touches