Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Naim and GTC @ Show

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-16-2012, 12:05 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Grwisher
Absolutely!
PHEW, as i am looking forward to one day meeting you (in Newport perhaps as i generally don't visit fly-over states). Also feels nice to have 20+ years clean and sober. Sadly, some of my friends never rose above it and have passed away from their addiction

Last edited by stevenrmusic; 10-16-2012 at 12:09 PM.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:21 PM
Grwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
PHEW, as i am looking forward to one day meeting you (in Newport perhaps as i generally don't visit fly-over states)
Maybe a group trip to Newport will evolve eventually. Newport is a great destination. And one of my favorite hotels (if not the favorite) is The Balboa Bay Club & Resort. We could charter (rent) a large Duffy electric boat and have a big time. If one of you is a member of the Newport Harbor Yacht Club, it would be a special treat for the pilgrims to display their cars and consume stuff (we would go Dutch of course).

Update: I just realized that you may have meant Newport RI. If so, we can adapt the plans quite nicely.

Last edited by Grwisher; 10-16-2012 at 01:17 PM.
Old 10-16-2012, 01:29 PM
thebk is on a distinguished road
Enjoythemusic,

You ever make it back down to Miami? We will have to connect next time you come back.

BK

Old 10-16-2012, 03:25 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Grwisher, yes Newport Cali and i have cousins and am sure they'd love to help us make any arrangement(s) we desire.

Thebk, many thanks for the invite and will do. Tend to stay at Longboat Key nowadays when in Florida as we have a family home there right on the beach (and membership to the Key Club of course). Heck, you could come up and meet me and hangout on Longboat. EPIC sunsets!!!

Old 10-16-2012, 08:48 PM
Wedgeduck will become famous soon enough
h
Going down to Newport in the morning. We got a minor tropical swell that's bring up nice surf. Newport Beach will be a grand time.. And of course we have to let Grwisher be our boat captain, through many years of boating are his qualifications of course. You let me pirate those boats around and we will never even leave the first bar where we stop to use the restroom.

Last edited by Wedgeduck; 10-17-2012 at 07:09 AM.
Old 10-18-2012, 05:21 AM
HEAD UP: Newport Beach May 31 to June 2, 2013 is the show i have to attend.

www.theshownewport.com/2013/index.html

My cousin can help us make various arrangements as she is a local, though i bet someone here is also a local too.