Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Fabspeed Installed!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-25-2012, 08:12 PM
djjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nice
Fabspeed Installed!

Just got my fabspeed pipes installed. What a BIG difference! instant power gain! the quality of the pipes are also amazing!
Here are some pics

Attached Images      
Old 09-25-2012, 08:14 PM
djjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nice

Attached Images   
Old 09-25-2012, 08:30 PM
Old 09-26-2012, 05:19 AM
Wedgeduck will become famous soon enough
How do you like the low humming sound? She has a very low but exotic humm huh? And you can tell the power difference instantly. Also Djjoone, you can seriously take some pictures.

Old 09-26-2012, 07:58 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Nice. Did you get the ECU flash?

Old 09-26-2012, 08:27 AM
Originally Posted by Wedgeduck
How do you like the low humming sound? She has a very low but exotic humm huh? And you can tell the power difference instantly. Also Djjoone, you can seriously take some pictures.
I'm loving the sound, little quiet than what I wanted but it has a very nice exotic humm! It now has a noticeable power gain which I never thought I would feel it.

Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
Nice. Did you get the ECU flash?
I didn't get the ecu flashed yet but soon I guess!

Old 09-26-2012, 08:34 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
I was a little dissapointed in my sound also. The ECU is the majority of the power gains.

Old 09-26-2012, 09:34 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
im working on it Mr. Melvin! and djjonnie, i am thrilled you are happy with your purchase!!! we have this little guy on the lift right now getting mufflers sized up

Old 09-26-2012, 09:45 AM
I would love to purchase the muffler by-pass pipes if you ever get to make one!

Old 09-26-2012, 11:23 AM
Originally Posted by djjoonie
I would love to purchase the muffler by-pass pipes if you ever get to make one!
Muffler bypass pipe?? i thought the stock muffler was a straight thru and very unrestrictive. Does it muffle much sound? what would happen if you just drilled a few "sound holes"?

Old 09-26-2012, 11:44 AM
Muffler bypass pipe?? i thought the stock muffler was a straight thru and very unrestrictive. Does it muffle much sound? what would happen if you just drilled a few "sound holes"?
Nope that stock muffler kinda sucks. I wish Fabspeed can build a muffler for Miss B that will go with there pipes. I might have to build a custom muffler or those guys from over the pond(Quicksilver exhaust are trying to give me a hot deal one). Hurry up Dave, get those mufflers on you have willing clients and I have a show to attend.

Old 09-26-2012, 11:55 AM
Originally Posted by Wedgeduck
Nope that stock muffler kinda sucks. I wish Fabspeed can build a muffler for Miss B that will go with there pipes. I might have to build a custom muffler or those guys from over the pond(Quicksilver exhaust are trying to give me a hot deal one). Hurry up Dave, get those mufflers on you have willing clients and I have a show to attend.
Yeh Dave your just giving away money.

Old 09-26-2012, 12:01 PM
Yeh Dave your just giving away money.
For sure. Plus they have there ECUs and pipe system down pact. We want a less restricted muffler that's not to rice rocket like. Just that exotic humm at about 6 to 10 decibels louder and I think it could give us a few extra HPs too.

Old 09-26-2012, 04:20 PM
I would love my Bentley to sound like this w12 A8, I'm sure this is straight pipes

Old 09-26-2012, 05:48 PM
Originally Posted by djjoonie
I would love my Bentley to sound like this w12 A8, I'm sure this is straight pipes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfvuXVcOHHw
Go to Www.Technocraft.com. Check out the Bentley Ss exhaust system. I know the guy that did that for them. I didn't know why he didn't change out those"downpipes". This baby roars! A little too much for me. Probably a great track pipe though. Sorry guys it's www.tecnocraft.com.

Last edited by Wedgeduck; 09-27-2012 at 10:13 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fabspeed Installed!