Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Fabspeed Installed!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 03:08 PM
djjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nice
Originally Posted by Wedgeduck
Punch up Effren built Bentlley on you tube. That is the straight pipe sound. Djjoonie you are a brave man she sounds better than the r8
Just youtubed it and it sounds bad a__!!
Somewhat much deeper and meaner than that a8 sound IMO

Old 10-10-2012, 03:45 PM
Wedgeduck will become famous soon enough
Dude, it actually does. It roars, when you run her its loud. My nephew loves it it. He is the one in the car. Then again, his cars are loud and can whip our asses before 100mph. After that, he is done.

Old 10-11-2012, 09:27 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
I did not even hear him rev it up at all.

Old 10-11-2012, 11:32 AM
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
I did not even hear him rev it up at all.
I had to hook the sound up to my speakers to hear it. Live it roars. It never occurred to me to record it Plus, we were inside a warehouse so he was kinda hesitant. I am having two mufflers built to meet my specs. I will post them up and will do the whole sound byte You Tube and I will make it audible.

Old 10-16-2012, 10:36 PM
Well, I just received my new custom built sports muffler. Now,this sounds a lot better than the stock. She really sounds like an exotic and not uncivilized. On the downshift she really purrs. When I slow down to make a stop she just purrs all the way to the stop light. Getting noticed just because of the exotic purr. She sounds very exotic at high speeds. And you can totally hear your sound system. I have another different design being built. It's more JDM style. She might humm a tad bit louder. We will see. I will record the sounds bytes for you guys tomorrow.

Old 10-17-2012, 12:07 PM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
I have changed my mind I do NOT want to hear the sound clips, I may like them.

Old 10-18-2012, 01:52 PM
djjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nice
Originally Posted by Wedgeduck
Well, I just received my new custom built sports muffler. Now,this sounds a lot better than the stock. She really sounds like an exotic and not uncivilized. On the downshift she really purrs. When I slow down to make a stop she just purrs all the way to the stop light. Getting noticed just because of the exotic purr. She sounds very exotic at high speeds. And you can totally hear your sound system. I have another different design being built. It's more JDM style. She might humm a tad bit louder. We will see. I will record the sounds bytes for you guys tomorrow.
I cant wait to hear the clips. Is it all custom made mufflers or which brand mufflers are you using?

Old 10-18-2012, 06:51 PM
Originally Posted by djjoonie
I cant wait to hear the clips. Is it all custom made mufflers or which brand mufflers are you using?
Go to the thread. Get ready to rumble. The YouTube vids on there. That's a custom sports muffler a friend designed for my ride. Dude, free flowing, I feels like I gained a few more HP. She doesn't bog like the stock mufflers. A huge, huge difference. My whole crew has been out running her today and we all drew the same conclusion. The gas pedal even feels softer. We don't have to step on her with all that pressure like on the stock mufflers. She runs a lot better at 650hp now.