Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Fabspeed Installed!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 08:35 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Wedgeduck
Go to Www.Technocraft.com. Check out the Bentley Ss exhaust system. I know the guy that did that for them. I didn't know why he didn't change out those"downpipes". This baby roars! A little too much for me. Probably a great track pipe though.
Did not find the Bentley ss???

dj that sound is bold and I like it but would it get to be a bit much on trips or full day rides?? Don't know??

Is a Bentley supposed to be a more elegant gentleman's car as a cultural expectation? If you want need raucous and loud buy a nasty Aston.

Old 09-27-2012, 10:11 AM
Wedgeduck will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster

dj that sound is bold and I like it but would it get to be a bit much on trips or full day rides?? Don't know??

Is a Bentley supposed to be a more elegant gentleman's car as a cultural expectation? If you want need raucous and loud buy a nasty Aston.
My apologies Doc. It's www.tecnocraft.com. Too loud equals obnoxious. Plus I can't hear my sound system. For the amateur track enthusiast, it's perfect. Can't have a car sounding like an electric car. They will laugh at you there.

Last edited by Wedgeduck; 09-27-2012 at 10:28 AM.
Old 09-27-2012, 01:05 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Nope that stock muffler kinda sucks. I wish Fabspeed can build a muffler for Miss B that will go with there pipes. I might have to build a custom muffler or those guys from over the pond(Quicksilver exhaust are trying to give me a hot deal one). Hurry up Dave, get those mufflers on you have willing clients and I have a show to attend.

Old 09-27-2012, 01:13 PM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Well Wedgeduck that's call as the dealers in Vegas say.

David give us video with sound on those straits.

Old 09-27-2012, 01:26 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !

working on it, the ECUs are out of the car ATM.. as soon as they are re-installed ill have my media guy put something together... i think it will sound pretty good!

Old 09-27-2012, 03:54 PM
djjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nice

Yea, it would be very annoying after full day ride but I can always swap back to original mufflers if it gets too annoying lol... I rarely drive my b so it will be ok I hope and no Aston for me

Old 09-27-2012, 03:56 PM
djjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nice
Originally Posted by David@Fabspeed

We need sound clip Dave!!!!! Sell me those pipes if you get bored of them lol!!

Old 09-27-2012, 05:12 PM

Can't wait to hear it I heard the other straight on the SS before and it roars. Sounded really mean. Dave, build us Bentley boys a sports muffler that doesn't make her sound like she is a race car.

Old 09-28-2012, 08:57 AM
Can't wait to hear it I heard the other straight on the SS before and it roars. Sounded really mean. Dave, build us Bentley boys a sports muffler that doesn't make her sound like she is a race car.
I'll buy one.

Oh and that comment about the "nasty Aston" I read in a mag that description of the sound they make and thought it was spot on but nasty in a great way. I like AM

Old 09-28-2012, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by David@Fabspeed
working on it, the ECUs are out of the car ATM.. as soon as they are re-installed ill have my media guy put something together... i think it will sound pretty good!
Got a question for you Dave. Are you running that muffler delete straight back and deleting the stock tips? Or does that 3" pipe fit inside the tips?

Old 09-28-2012, 10:50 AM
I'll buy one.

Oh and that comment about the "nasty Aston" I read in a mag that description of the sound they make and thought it was spot on but nasty in a great way. I like AM
I believe a lot of Bentley owners would purchase them. From the down pipes all the way to the new polished mufflers.

Last edited by Wedgeduck; 09-28-2012 at 10:54 AM.
Old 09-28-2012, 11:09 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, you guys are beginning to sell me on getting the ECU and pipes mod while i get the other winter stuff done to her (yeah yeah, fix the bumper too). BUT i DO NOT want her to be loud or even moderately so. Been there, done that, had the engine literally bolted only inches from my **** whilst sitting on the gas tank... Just want a nice quiet, faster car

Old 09-28-2012, 01:09 PM
"If its too loud you're too old!" I read it somewhere lol

Last edited by djjoonie; 09-28-2012 at 01:12 PM.
Old 09-28-2012, 01:11 PM
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
Damn, you guys are beginning to sell me on getting the ECU and pipes mod while i get the other winter stuff done to her (yeah yeah, fix the bumper too). BUT i DO NOT want her to be loud or even moderately so. Been there, done that, had the engine literally bolted only inches from my **** whilst sitting on the gas tank... Just want a nice quiet, faster car
You should definitely get the fabspeed pipes. Instant power gain and I'm loving it!

Old 09-28-2012, 01:12 PM
I believe a lot of Bentley owners would purchase them. From the down pipes all the way to the new polished mufflers.
Or straight pipes to try out too!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fabspeed Installed!