Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Anyone have a console sunglass case?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2014, 07:32 AM
robinardoin has a spectacular aura aboutrobinardoin has a spectacular aura about
I stand corrected. My wife does have ONE pair of sunglasses that fit nicely in the case.

Old 02-17-2014, 08:23 AM
Grwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by robinardoin
I stand corrected. My wife does have ONE pair of sunglasses that fit nicely in the case.
That proves it. As Arnold Schwarzenegger would say: "Only a Girlie Man would want one of those cases in their Bentley."

Old 02-25-2014, 09:09 AM
Daddy C. is a jewel in the roughDaddy C. is a jewel in the roughDaddy C. is a jewel in the rough
Just had one in Eucalyptus delivered today! Lovely but ultra-heavy. Weighs 11,50 Oz. (325gr.) Not for putting in your trousers pocket. Will have to use it on my desk instead.
My glasses just fit in (Lindberg).

Old 02-10-2015, 10:54 PM
67427 will become famous soon enough
Where to get one

Originally Posted by Daddy C.
Just had one in Eucalyptus delivered today! Lovely but ultra-heavy. Weighs 11,50 Oz. (325gr.) Not for putting in your trousers pocket. Will have to use it on my desk instead.
My glasses just fit in (Lindberg).
I have struck out several times in the US trying to buy one, where did you get yours? Thks

Old 02-15-2015, 06:33 PM
ek1
ek1 has a spectacular aura aboutek1 has a spectacular aura aboutek1 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by robinardoin
What annoys me the most is that they could have easily made it slightly thicker so majority of glasses would actually fit. The depth of the cup holder certainly allows that. But nooo....they made it so shallow so that only SOME reading glasses fit. Because everyone needs reading glasses while driving.

I would never get the case but it was included with my car. Anyone who actually buys it separately is essentially investing in a very expensive cup holder cover.

And yes, the case is way too big and heavy to carry in a pocket. It's almost like someone at Bentley said "Let's try and make it as impractical as humanly possible."