Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

New Dice Electronics Firmware 7101 (7/17/2014)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-19-2014, 02:30 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
New Dice Electronics Firmware 7101 (7/17/2014)

Hi Everyone,

Have been playing with the Dice MediaBridge unit with the new firmware. Use their NEW firmware uploader and firmware at

http://www.diceelectronics.com/fw-up...%20Corporation

Odds are you want:
MEDIABRIDGE MB1500 - VW/AUDI(CDC)7107

When you flash the Mediabridge, MAKE SURE you also read the instructions as it WILL announce song names all the time and other things too (annoying imho) via MAT unless you change the options. In other words, all your current setting will be DELETED and you'll need to reprogram the MediaBridge plus make a new Bluetooth connection too. I KNOW you'll want to turn off or highly reduce MAT voice announce functions, so....

You have only FIVE seconds after turning it on in the car to choose DISC 1 TRACK 2, which is the Bluetooth section/MAT adjustment. Once it says Bluetooth, choose DISC 6 to adjust MAT via track up/down. I turn it off (no announcements). See owner's manual at

http://audiovox.diceelectronics.com/..._rev062012.pdf

Firmware flashing is now very easy and load it from the web with the new firmware update software. Yes, reprogramming the unit is a major PIA to get it done but once done you're all set. They seemed to have made the connecting you want more reliable and she works fast and smooth.

They also added support for OEI Control App version 1.2 for Apple devices
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/audi...834465434?mt=8 The OEI control might make adjusting things MUCH easier and will play with it in a few moments...

Ok, you load the OEI app on the iApple device (requires iOS 6.1 or later) connected to the MediaBridge and you can easily change inputs, lockout inputs, Bluetooth options, change tracks, adjust treble/midrange/bass, etc. Works great! HUGELY, VASTLY, ENORMOUSLY BETTER than trying to use the various buttons on the Bentley to make changes.

Last edited by stevenrmusic; 08-19-2014 at 05:24 PM.
Old 08-22-2014, 06:56 AM
ExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to all
Thanks for the info' enjoythemusic. I have an Audiovox Dice Duo Silverline, non bluetooth, but was able to update from version 6103 to 7107. I'm hoping that it fixes the intermittent freeze up that happens, usually after her indoors has messed with the I-pod.
Time will tell!

Currently the only fix is to disconnect the unit from the power cable then reconnect. I can't do that on the move of course.

Regards. Les.