Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Price List for Bentley Interval/Mileage Services

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2014, 09:10 AM
glh
glh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud of
Price List for Bentley Interval/Mileage Services

I am shopping for service to be done on my GT. Since I live in the sticks I have to choose between Albany NY, Boston MA or Montreal.

I stopped by the Bentley dealer in Montreal and got a list of what they charge for the different intervals.

For the sake of information I have put the picture of the list. Bear in mind these are Canadian dollars so as of this morning $1 US is worth $1.142 CAN also there is 15 % taxes to be added to the number.

Anyway I hope that gives some people more information.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3824.JPG
Views:	248
Size:	484.2 KB
ID:	409482  
Old 12-09-2014, 10:40 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
The Bentley dealer in Boston are great guys. Always been happy with their service. Of course the 'interesting' factory pricing of parts versus far lowered costs for the exact same part from Audi / VW / other suppliers... Not the dealer's fault of course.

What year GT, as the older models are basically VW Phaetons and so your local VW dealer can do some servicing and get certain parts.

Old 12-10-2014, 09:49 AM
glh
glh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
The Bentley dealer in Boston are great guys. Always been happy with their service. Of course the 'interesting' factory pricing of parts versus far lowered costs for the exact same part from Audi / VW / other suppliers... Not the dealer's fault of course.

What year GT, as the older models are basically VW Phaetons and so your local VW dealer can do some servicing and get certain parts.
Steve Mine's an 04. I get oil changes and so forth here at the VW dealer the owner is a great buddy. I was sharing info for prices.

Old 12-10-2014, 02:32 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Good friend to have Oh yeah, your VW friend can pretty much do everything the Bentley dealer can do (provided their VAG-like system can hook into the B's system). Pretty much all the same parts etc too. Do me a favor, find out what VW asks for front upper suspension bit and post here. Then i'll post what Bentley charged me earlier this year for the exact same part.

BTW, Burlington is not too far from me. Perhaps it is time I find a new dealer for annual servicing? It's an 07 GTC so please ask him if he's ok with that. Thanks as ALL help is ALWAYS appreciated. My local does oil, etc yet always good to have another contact / source. Thanks again.

Last edited by stevenrmusic; 12-10-2014 at 02:34 PM.
Old 10-22-2015, 10:20 AM
SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !
You can service your Bentley with Gareth Lumley who used to be a technician for Lamborghini and Bentley at the dealership. He opened up his garage in Newbury Massachusetts about 5 years ago. Honest and a straight shooter!