Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Sun visor sticker removal

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2015, 05:31 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Sun visor sticker removal

On all my other cars I removed the stickers with a shop rag and 91% alcohol.
I haven't done that on the Bentley as I didn't know how the alcohol would affect the leather. All my other cars the visors are vinyl. I would like to take them off of our Bentley. Please help.
Thanks Gene

Old 02-11-2015, 07:43 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Gene G
On all my other cars I removed the stickers with a shop rag and 91% alcohol.
I haven't done that on the Bentley as I didn't know how the alcohol would affect the leather. All my other cars the visors are vinyl. I would like to take them off of our Bentley. Please help.
Thanks Gene
I have been to afraid to remove mine for read of the damage. I 'll be listening. BTW would this modification hurt the trade in value of the car?

I can just hear some dealer exclaiming,"it does not even have the OEM stickers"!

Old 02-12-2015, 02:18 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
I have been to afraid to remove mine for read of the damage. I 'll be listening. BTW would this modification hurt the trade in value of the car?

I can just hear some dealer exclaiming,"it does not even have the OEM stickers"!
No. That is what you would expect from the Porsche or Corvette crowd.
Been there done that.

Old 02-12-2015, 03:27 PM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Gene G
No. That is what you would expect from the Porsche or Corvette crowd.
Been there done that.
Honestly the Bentley crown is such high brow that they don't need cheap stickers to tell them they are in a car and might get hurt. I get a kick out of reading the warning that comes up on the sat/nav stating the dangers of distraction. Taking the time to read that crap and hit another button is worse than studying the maps.