6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   Bentley (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/bentley-42/)
-   -   DIY Bible for GTC and Owners manual in PDF (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/bentley/363047-diy-bible-gtc-owners-manual-pdf.html)

MrVette 08-06-2016 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by glh (Post 4328729)
I have through the last year or so since becoming an owner gathered information on my rig (2004 GTC) a tremendous Do It Yourself ( DIY ) file and the Owners Manual in pdf form... Thanks to a gentlemen in Canada for the DIY file and a gentlemen in England for the Owners manual.

A bunch of you already have them from asking me so...

I will not name the generators of these documents in case some blood sucking lawyers would give them crap but I am comfortable with my legal defense mechanisms so if anyone wants pdf copies I will email them, just send me a PM. I want no payment at all, this is not a profit making endevour all I am doing is spreading the wealth of information that is public knowledge already so public domain basically... How do you like them legal apples!!!!!

Also be patient I have a life so now and then i go through a few days without checking this site! Be forewarned you get what you pay for with me!!!!

Make the best of it and go fast.... No one expects to be thought a lesson from a Bentley!!!

I would love to have the DIY information. Please send to troy.pyles@comcast.net

BentleyF 08-06-2016 02:47 PM

I would love to have one as well. ghogan750@yahoo.com

larryr 08-07-2016 04:30 AM

please email to larry33156@gmail.com

ContinentalGT05 08-10-2016 03:11 PM

yes..

Pls send. I'll IM you

DMaffo 08-14-2016 02:06 PM

bluetooth stream and handsfree

Probably popular question but with technology constantly advancing I wanted to know if there is a easy functional option for 07 Bentley that would allow me to keep my cd changer.
Obviously my cell phone doesn't function with oem system and I am tired of ear bud conversations. Would love to stream music Bluetooth too.

thank you

MrVette 08-14-2016 08:34 PM

Seems to me you posted this in the wrong thread. I suggest you start a new one based on your exact subject.

BTW, for what its worth I'm not certain what you are asking. Do they not have Bluetooth in 2007's?

apollocreed 08-26-2016 11:22 PM

please email one to s600renntech@gmail.com

thanks in advance

MrVette 08-27-2016 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by apollocreed (Post 4553896)
please email one to s600renntech@gmail.com

thanks in advance

This is an old thread and I don't think the pdf is being sent out any more. I never received it anyway.

But I bought the shop manual software on ebay and it came with the DIY and Owner's Manual disc, which I think is the one discussed here. Good $40 USD investment.

PMS 08-29-2016 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by MrVette (Post 4554118)
This is an old thread and I don't think the pdf is being sent out any more. I never received it anyway.

But I bought the shop manual software on ebay and it came with the DIY and Owner's Manual disc, which I think is the one discussed here. Good $40 USD investment.

The information that George originally assembled is NOT in the IETIS service manual. Rather, it is a collection of miscellaneous historical information, general engineering explanations, DIY tips, local vendors etc. At the time, George was looking into buying a Bentley and started doing his meticulous research. It was revamped numerous times as various sources contributed to this very useful document on an on-going basis. Think of it as a wikipedia on the Bentely Continental GT (and FS). If it is of interest, I can post a PDF copy of the version that I have.

apollocreed 08-29-2016 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by PMS (Post 4554513)
The information that George originally assembled is NOT in the IETIS service manual. Rather, it is a collection of miscellaneous historical information, general engineering explanations, DIY tips, local vendors etc. At the time, George was looking into buying a Bentley and started doing his meticulous research. It was revamped numerous times as various sources contributed to this very useful document on an on-going basis. Think of it as a wikipedia on the Bentely Continental GT (and FS). If it is of interest, I can post a PDF copy of the version that I have.

Please do sir!!

Much appreciated...

PMS 08-29-2016 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by apollocreed (Post 4554534)
Please do sir!!

Much appreciated...

I just tried uploading the file to a new thread on the forum. Unfortunately, it exceeds the size limitation for uploads (the file is 8.7 meg). I'll check into sharing the file off Dropbox as I don't want to have to respond to lebenty thousand PM requests for the document. :o

MrVette 08-29-2016 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by PMS (Post 4554513)

As I said, the DIY and Owners Manual pdf people are looking for here came as a separate CD along with the IETIS I purchased.

JyB 08-29-2016 07:27 PM

The links on page 2 of this thread are still valid for download (Google Drive links).

JY

tonygt63 08-29-2016 09:17 PM

count me in brother tonys63@outlook.com thanks in advance!

apollocreed 08-29-2016 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by JyB (Post 4554880)
The links on page 2 of this thread are still valid for download (Google Drive links).

JY

Thanks for pointing that out. I totally missed it!!

Links worked just fine.

Thanks JY