6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   Bentley (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/bentley-42/)
-   -   DIY Bible for GTC and Owners manual in PDF (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/bentley/363047-diy-bible-gtc-owners-manual-pdf.html)

belton 01-05-2019 05:22 PM

DIY bible for GTC

I have a 2007 GT, a car I bought a few years ago. Unfortunately it came without an owner's manual.
If you could send me your pdf, I would greatly appreciate it.
I applaud your contribution to the group of Bentley owners.
Bob Elton
eltonmary@provide.net

RonG 03-10-2019 01:32 AM

Hi I owe a 2007 GTC and would love a copy of any repair manuals you have, I've been looking to buy a full workshop manual but haven't had any luck finding any thing yet.
Thanks
Regards
Ron
granthamnz@gmail.com

RonG 03-10-2019 01:43 AM

Hi I owe a 2007 GTC and would love a copy of any repair manuals you have, I've been looking to buy a full workshop manual but haven't had any luck finding any thing yet.
Thanks
Regards
Ron
granthamnz@gmail.com

Yoghurtshotgun 03-13-2019 06:19 AM

Could I have a copy please mate mathalf@hotmail.co.uk

Randy V 03-13-2019 04:13 PM

Just an FYI - the OP last visited here in 2017.

Yoghurtshotgun 03-13-2019 05:15 PM

AHH crap if anyone here has a copy could you forward me a copy cheers guys

Randy V 03-15-2019 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Yoghurtshotgun (Post 4771376)
AHH crap if anyone here has a copy could you forward me a copy cheers guys

Me too!?

ishotdasheriff08 03-25-2019 09:52 AM

Hey brother I know i'm extremely late to this thread, but can you send me the info as well.

Katdaddy2003@gmail.com

Henning GH 03-28-2019 09:05 AM

Anyone any luck here? Would really like a copy: danmarkua@gmail.com

TeamJones1962 03-31-2019 05:03 AM

Any IT guys or ladies in here? I have a copy BUT the only thing is you have to set your laptop/desktop to March of 2010 every time you use it, don’t know why just what it said I had to do when I got it. But I don’t know how to “convert it” on a windows pc. I use Mac’s and only use the windows for this and two other programs.

Edit: I have the workshop disk. That’s what I used to do my cv axels and control arms. I have the DYI pdf from a guy on here also in my emails. I’ll have to dig for it.

PMS 03-31-2019 11:06 AM

THIS IS IN RESPONSE TO THE QUESTION: "Any IT guys or ladies in here?"
I wrote a routine for the IETIS (04-11) service manual that:
1. Automatically (upon invocation) sets your computer date to the date required for the IETIS service manual.
2. Upon exiting the programme, it will reset your computer to the date you had when you invoked the programme. The reason for the date limitation is that the IETIS manual is intended for Bentley techs and the factory wanted to prevent them from using a manual that may have been replaced by an update at a certain date.

There are limitations to my code:
1. IETIS will ONLY work on 32 bit Windows.
2. If you leave the IETIS open overnight and the computer date changes, my code will reset it to the date when you opened it (not when you closed it).
3. You need to create a desktop shortcut pointing to my code which should be stored in C:\IETIS. The shortcut will invoke my date patch and load IETIS.

My code is written using several different tools and compiled to machine code and hence unreadable without the compiler. Consequently, I need to know the IETIS date requirement for your particular version prior to releasing my code. In the past, I have found it much simpler for me to install my patch on your computer via a TeamViewer session. I am willing to help providing you can confirm (prior to contacting me) that you have:

1. A 32 bit Windows environment.
2. You have IETIS installed on your C: drive in a directory called: IETIS.
3. The required date for your version of IETIS.
4. You have TeamViewer (free) installed.
5. Are willing to let me modify your computer directly.
The install sounds more complicated than it actually is. Usually, I can install this fix in under 5 minutes.

Henning GH 04-01-2019 03:19 AM

Please share with me too)

Hi

If any of you have the manual or other please share it with me on: danmarkua18@gmail.com

I did a post previously but it was the wrong mail(

hope someone will be able to help me out too)

Br. Henning

TeamJones1962 04-06-2019 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by PMS (Post 4774554)
THIS IS IN RESPONSE TO THE QUESTION: "Any IT guys or ladies in here?"
I wrote a routine for the IETIS (04-11) service manual that:
1. Automatically (upon invocation) sets your computer date to the date required for the IETIS service manual.
2. Upon exiting the programme, it will reset your computer to the date you had when you invoked the programme. The reason for the date limitation is that the IETIS manual is intended for Bentley techs and the factory wanted to prevent them from using a manual that may have been replaced by an update at a certain date.

There are limitations to my code:
1. IETIS will ONLY work on 32 bit Windows.
2. If you leave the IETIS open overnight and the computer date changes, my code will reset it to the date when you opened it (not when you closed it).
3. You need to create a desktop shortcut pointing to my code which should be stored in C:\IETIS. The shortcut will invoke my date patch and load IETIS.

My code is written using several different tools and compiled to machine code and hence unreadable without the compiler. Consequently, I need to know the IETIS date requirement for your particular version prior to releasing my code. In the past, I have found it much simpler for me to install my patch on your computer via a TeamViewer session. I am willing to help providing you can confirm (prior to contacting me) that you have:

1. A 32 bit Windows environment.
2. You have IETIS installed on your C: drive in a directory called: IETIS.
3. The required date for your version of IETIS.
4. You have TeamViewer (free) installed.
5. Are willing to let me modify your computer directly.
The install sounds more complicated than it actually is. Usually, I can install this fix in under 5 minutes.

My apologies for the late reply.
Cool. I will check my setting when I wake up.

carcrazyteen 04-28-2019 09:30 PM

Anyone able to send a copy of this? Just picked up a GTC from 07. Thanks in advance
rhinoirat21@gmail.com

andygreenwood 05-01-2019 02:06 PM

I would really appreciate being sent a copy of this comprehensive pdf file.

andrewgreenwood1@me.com

Many many thanks and kind regards,
Andy