Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

strange noise!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-17-2017, 01:00 AM
ULSTRUP is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by jim2331
....Its a rainy Easter here in San Francisco, so today is not the day to blow out the carbon...
well, my dear JIM2331 first this post is 2 years old, second in my humble opinion out of the 370 posts you have produced since you have joined this forum about 369 are useless or out of topic....

do yourself a favor, stop producing tons of BS and try to start posting relevant comments to the posts you are joining.....

Old 04-17-2017, 02:24 AM
JimBT is on a distinguished road
Totally agree Ulstrup, he's spoiling the enjoyment of the Forum. I have complained to the Moderators, but they haven't done anything as yet.

Old 04-17-2017, 03:13 AM
jim2331 can only hope to improve
....Tut..Tut...you boys got your knickers all in a knot...try a little fun in your life...JimB

Old 04-18-2017, 02:46 PM
PMS
PMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ULSTRUP
well, my dear JIM2331 first this post is 2 years old, second in my humble opinion out of the 370 posts you have produced since you have joined this forum about 369 are useless or out of topic....

do yourself a favor, stop producing tons of BS and try to start posting relevant comments to the posts you are joining.....
Have you checked out the "ignore user" function in the forum? It works!!!

Old 04-18-2017, 11:48 PM
JimBT is on a distinguished road
Yes, I set 'ignore user' last week already; no longer do I have to read 3 year old threads.

Old 04-23-2017, 10:45 AM
Frank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond repute
That's really weird and a bit surprising. With effectively 4 cats and a fuel system that runs as near perfect fueling I'm surprised to hear you have soot. My rear silencer( muffler) shown signs of heat ie chrome work but there's no carbon at all. Did your Tech gut say if it was exhaust carbon ie exhaust gasses or from under the hood ie engine breather /vac limes etc.?
FRank.

Old 04-23-2017, 04:34 PM
jim2331 can only hope to improve
...today was a special day here in California Bay Area...my wife was in Los Angeles tending her ill Mother...Route 1, (the Coast Route) is still blocked in a few places...The Winter storms did 100's Millions damages in hundreds of places so Cal Trans has their hands full trying to get things in order for heavy Summer Tourist travel...anyhow...got to Coast by circuitous route, through rolling farm land 2 lane road...if there was any Carbon, it got blowed out...nothing real crazy, just around 120...cruising, by you guys standard...had to really pick the spots...cows can tend to wrinkle your fender...I was within one mile of my favorite Oyster place when all traffic stopped, California State Trooper turning every one around...morning windstorm took down some very large Eucalptus Trees over road and wires...That's great thing about California, next we should have a Valcano erupt...The ride was great...took a few pictures, I'll go to Apple tomorrow and learn the drill...JimB