Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

'04 Arnage?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2015, 05:43 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
'04 Arnage?

I'm considering getting a '04 Arnage with only 5000 miles. I currently have a '08 GT Speed that has been a great car with no problems. The Arnage would be an additional car to the collection not a replacement for the Conentinal. What are the opinions of the forum members on the Arnage? The car I'm considering looks to have led a very sheltered existence. What should I look for or expect?
The car that it will be replacing is a 1998 F355 spider. Big difference I know.

Old 10-29-2015, 01:42 PM
bWilKINS is on a distinguished road
An 04 is pre-facelift so definitely not nearly as desireable as the 05+. I bought my 05 last year for $62500 CAD (dollar was close to par then), it is immaculate, all service records, 1 owner previous to me, nice set of aftermarket 20s as well as the stock wheels with brand new tires. Mine also has the rear entertainment system. Had 89km on it when I bought it (55k miles) and I have put another 3k miles or so on since I bought it (mine is just part of the collection as well and doesnt get driven very often) and it hasnt skipped a beat. I love these cars, I am considering trading mine but only to move to either an 09 Brooklands which is a variation of the Arnage anyway or a Murcielago. These cars come highly recommended from me, they are the last of the real coach built Bentleys and if you love british cars than this is the pinnacle in my opinion. I would be wary of the extremely low miles though, that is a lot of sitting around (454 miles per year average if you do the math) so if you plan on driving it I definitely think there will be some bugs to work out.

What colour? Any special order stuff on it?

EDIT: You should also be prepared for small electronic gremlins, nothing that is the end of the world but these cars definitely do have 'personality'.

Last edited by bWilKINS; 10-29-2015 at 01:44 PM.