Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Chromed OEM Lower Grills for Continental GT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-22-2005, 05:28 PM
WHTGTC is an unknown quantity at this point
Chromed OEM Lower Grills for Continental GT

I now have chromed OEM lower grills for the 2004/2005/2006 Bentley Continental GT available. These are not aftermarket knock-offs. They are original Bentley OEM lower grills that I've put through the same vacuum metallizing process that Bentley uses for the stock main grill.

I've found in doing my own car that other aftermarket products either don't fit well, are a major trauma to install (you have to remove the front bumper!), are incredibly expensive, don't truly mimic the intricate weave pattern of the originals or some combination of all of the above!

These grills snap in easily with no tools in about two minutes and make a remarkable difference in the look of the car. They are metallized and clear coated to protect the finish.

I sell them as a three peice set for $799 with your original grills as a core exchange, or $999 without your grills. If I have multiple parties interested I can do a larger run and potentially can bring the price down with a group buy.

Meanwhile, I have two sets that will be available within a week or so if you are interested. PM me if you'd like to place an order or would like additional information.

Attached Images  
Old 12-22-2005, 09:45 PM
neversleeps is on a distinguished road
can we see your car?

Old 12-22-2005, 11:43 PM
WHTGTC is an unknown quantity at this point
see "White GT with HRE's *PICS*"

(FYI, the pictures are with the Mansory lower grills, not the new OEM's I just completed.)

Old 02-14-2006, 04:12 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
I am interested in teh grills. Can you please call me?

Stephen @ GMP x 256

Old 11-30-2007, 03:22 AM
toyz autoart is on a distinguished road
Are these basically the stock grills chromed?

Old 12-01-2007, 05:57 AM
ol'school is on a distinguished road
Looks pretty good.

Old 12-03-2007, 06:47 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by toyz autoart
Are these basically the stock grills chromed?
The grills are stock plastic ones that were metalized and then chromed. Since the first post, the process has changed but the end result is the same. Its a welcome addition to the front of the GT's and Spurs.

Old 12-07-2007, 11:26 AM
msindi is on a distinguished road
I thought the Mansory ones also have the same finish/pattern as the OEMs (I got a set for my dad's FS and they were fine)

Old 12-07-2007, 08:26 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
I am working on a deal to get a Mulliner or Diamond series. I should know by Wednesday if I will get the car. If I do I want a set for sure!

thanks,
Fred

Old 12-14-2007, 01:42 AM
mburnstein is on a distinguished road
Yo Fred, so you got the lower grilles and installed them on your new ride?

Old 12-14-2007, 02:49 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, had the dealership through in a set during my purchase. Makes such a big difference!!!

Old 12-14-2007, 09:32 PM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
Makes a huge difference. Wish I saw this earlier as I paid $2,000 at the dealer.

Old 12-14-2007, 10:28 PM
mburnstein is on a distinguished road
Stryke,
Which model of Breitling/Bentley watche best "fits" the 06 Mulliner Gt Tempest Silver/Saddle with beluga secondary hides??

Old 12-15-2007, 07:24 AM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
I have for you a Motors with white dial or a Motors T with dark gray dial.