Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Need Help 2007 Bentley Continental Flying Spur

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-25-2016, 12:02 PM
Joe Boccia is on a distinguished road
Need Help 2007 Bentley Continental Flying Spur

I dropped my car off to get new wheels today. When i got back in the car my whole infotainment center screen is out and seems like it is not getting power. It was working fine. Maybe they blew a fuse or touched a button wrong or something. Iv tried everything i can think of.

Old 11-25-2016, 03:44 PM
DonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant future
Jack mode notification

Did you warn them about lifting your car?
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ing-label.html

Old 11-25-2016, 07:50 PM
Rons GT Speed will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Joe Boccia
I dropped my car off to get new wheels today. When i got back in the car my whole infotainment center screen is out and seems like it is not getting power. It was working fine. Maybe they blew a fuse or touched a button wrong or something. Iv tried everything i can think of.
You might try, start the engine and hold the reset button on the infotainment center for at least 30 sec then release. You may need to try and reset a few times. It might work? Do you have backup camera? I have had a few blackout issues with mine and when the screen is black the camera still works.

Old 11-25-2016, 11:41 PM
Joe Boccia is on a distinguished road
I actually figured it out, apparently i need to lock the doors and walk away for 30 mins. I suspect it is some sort of anti theft thing. And i think me getting in the car and trying to start the vehicle without realizing i didnt have the key may have triggered it. I did a lot of digging on the internet and found a few others having this same issuse. And locking the doors and walking away for a while fixed it right up as it did with mine.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.