Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Supersports bumper on regular GT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-21-2018, 04:00 PM
zissis is an unknown quantity at this point
Supersports bumper on regular GT

Does anyone know if the Supersports front bumper is a bolt on replacement for my 2010 gt?

Last edited by zissis; 07-21-2018 at 04:03 PM.
Old 07-26-2018, 12:55 AM
Rons GT Speed will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by zissis
Does anyone know if the Supersports front bumper is a bolt on replacement for my 2010 gt?
Hello Zissis.

I have a 2008 GT Speed and I am in the process of selecting an after market Bumper. I believe what you are asking would be a direct replacement. 2003-2010 have the same bumper attachment points from what I have been reading. There are several companies out there on the internet making modified Supersport parts, such as Duraflex Body Kits. Logo "Driven BY Style." They are very reasonable and look great. They are manufactured in Fiberglass or Carbon Fiber. They recommend fitment prior to painting by a qualified body shop. I believe if you have any DIY experience you can complete the install, and then have it painted. To replace your front bumper you will need two different types of special hand tools to complete the removal and reinstall of the bumper. There are hidden attachment bolts under the headlight washer covers and in the front grill area requiring the use of these tools. I am still trying to find a source for the hand tools. You might also consider installing their Euro version side skirts. Take a look at their samples.

Ron