Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Interior Project

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2018, 12:36 PM
Administrator
Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !
Ready to go

Hi BWings,
All wrapped and packed up, waiting on address.

Johnny J J

Old 11-01-2018, 01:23 PM
BWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud of
OK on my end. Got you covered Johnny and thank you, my friend!

Old 11-04-2018, 04:03 PM
BWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud of
After I get the steering housing done in black, the next step will be the front door grab handles in black. I've been looking for them, and parts that are out there are either too beaten, or too expensive for used parts...or both. So LOOKING FOR BLACK DOOR ARMRESTS - Leftside and rightside from a first gen GT or GTC.

At the same time, I've focused on a small outside project. I am going for a partial wrap, something I can enjoy for a while, then remove when I tire of it. My car is Tempest Silver I am working to change Chrome over to black including wheels. The first step, I am having the hood wrapped in a brushed steel black wrap. The shop will also wrap the SS side window trim and the low sill SS trim in the same brushed steel. Hood should look close to this when I am done.

Old 11-06-2018, 08:35 AM
Just a quick update on one part of my project - the 3 spoke steering wheel - After a test drive where I could try the cruise control, it did not work, but all other buttons do. I did a recode (address 16), retested it and now does work.

Old 11-06-2018, 04:00 PM
Administrator
Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BWings
OK on my end. Got you covered Johnny and thank you, my friend!
Hello BWings,
Item is shipped, should arrive to you on Thursday 11/08/18.
I will PM tracking #.
Thank You !
Johnny

Old 11-06-2018, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by Johnny Hotspur GT
Hello BWings,
Item is shipped, should arrive to you on Thursday 11/08/18.
I will PM tracking #.
Thank You !
Johnny
Grazia!