Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Bentley 2010 CFS new LED headlight upgrade!!!!

Old 04-27-2019, 07:04 PM
Bentley45 is on a distinguished road
Bentley 2010 CFS new LED headlight upgrade!!!!

So I finally did it!! I had been contemplating for a while about upgrading my 2010 cfs speed to the newer 2017 led lights. And so far so good took me and a friend about 5hrs & the results are amazing!!! They are made by depo and cost me $1700 on sale.

Old 04-28-2019, 04:29 AM
quarryman is an unknown quantity at this point
Brilliant

Old 04-28-2019, 04:53 AM
BWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud of
Very nice and great upgrade. What modifications did you do to the electrical connections? Or were they plug and play? Also, did you need anything to drive the LED lights? Or is everything contained within the headlight assemblies? I'd do this upgrade on mine if I knew it was a clean conversion...but I'm an 05, so older than yours and I'm not sure if the housings are the same mold/fit on the 05 fenders.

New subject - Is your hood wrapped? The 3M black brushed stainless?

Old 04-28-2019, 05:37 AM
Bwings it’s plug and play you only have to plug one brown wire that goes from one headlight to the other. Then into fuse number 10 which is unused on our cars. That one wire makes the led drl run constantly, and when my headlights come on at night the drl dim down.
The hardest part is removing bumper and lifting fender. It plugs right in the same factory one plug, no error messages or anything. These lights look better and I see better at night.

I have a 3M black brushed aluminum wrap on hood, roof, & trunk.

picture below is with headlights on while drl dim.

Last edited by Bentley45; 04-28-2019 at 05:42 AM.
Old 04-28-2019, 06:10 AM
Before and after

Old 04-28-2019, 06:11 AM
BWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud of
VERY nice!

I'm interested in these lights. Might just go that way. Makes the car look really updated.

Yes, thought I recognized the wrap. I did my hood (only) in the same wrap. It was an interesting change in the look. I had it on for about 3 months then got tired of it. It looks much better on your color than on the Tempest Silver. I also wrapped all of the body SS trim in matte black

I might try the 3M Brushed bare (or raw) SS next. All of the wraps are easy on/easy off....

Off about 3 months later

Old 04-28-2019, 06:34 AM
Looks like your lights have the black inside trim, and with clear lenses?

How was the vendor to deal with?

Did you get them from Fishcake?

He has a set with smoked lenses, but I wouldn't want those, prefer the clear lenses.

Old 04-28-2019, 06:44 AM
Yes bwings fishcake sold them to me, the lenses are crystal clear with black & chrome inside. Better choice on my car I think. The chrome is on back order I heard.

Old 04-28-2019, 06:50 AM
Oh yes i see your wrap I think the black would look good on your GT. Seems like that’s the way Bentley is headed in all their newer cars. I haven’t had any issues so far with fishcake because my lights are good so far 🤞I will keep you updated.

Old 04-28-2019, 03:00 PM
Mr8888 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks a lot for posting this , I have been thinking of getting them as well but there are very few pics or info on them installed. The pricing is all over also. I have a black car but would probably go with the chrome look.

How does the halo look from further away? I am just concerned how the halo looks compared to the updated cars.

Old 04-28-2019, 03:41 PM
Originally Posted by Bentley45
Oh yes i see your wrap I think the black would look good on your GT. Seems like that’s the way Bentley is headed in all their newer cars. I haven’t had any issues so far with fishcake because my lights are good so far 🤞I will keep you updated.
I've contacted fishcake. Looking to get the "story" on the ones with the chrome finish. I could possible go with black on mine. If I had your black car then it would be a no brainer. They look beautiful on yours.

I'll see what they say about a backorder. Won't mind waiting if needed....or, I'll get antsy and grab the black ones.

Yes...PLEASE keep posting! Let us know how you continue to like them; any issues, etc...it's a big help!

Old 04-28-2019, 07:06 PM
r11rs will become famous soon enough
The hood and lights both look nice!

Old 04-28-2019, 07:48 PM
nguyennhatquang has a spectacular aura aboutnguyennhatquang has a spectacular aura about
would u please tell where is fuse number 10?
if u can please take a picture of it

Old 04-29-2019, 04:58 AM
Hisp is an unknown quantity at this point
i was looking for the web but i couldn't find it, anyone could write the web address?? thank you very much!!

Old 04-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Rico.Adams is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow that looks amazing ... well done ...

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bentley 2010 CFS new LED headlight upgrade!!!!