Notices
Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

My new Bentley updated

Old 05-13-2019, 05:43 AM
Engine is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by 1eapplebaum View Post
Well-put. The key to success here is finding the right vehicle from the right seller who took care of their vehicle.👍 Sometimes paying a little more and buying from a reputable dealer results in a good experience.
The key being reputable. I suspect Bentley's being a luxury marque are less prone to disreputable dealers, but there are all kinds of shenanigans going on at too many British dealers right now

Old 05-13-2019, 05:53 PM
Roman615 is an unknown quantity at this point
The W12 logos were bought on eBay and I just eyeballed the new Bentley script on the trunk. Probably a couple of inches below the trunk button. As for this particular car, I paid $33,000 with a complete service history going back to the purchase in 2005 from Bentley of Beverly Hills. This is one of the best condition used cars Ive ever seen. Inside and out, you would have to actively look for a flaw. That, and not the miles or price, is what sold me on the car. After a certain age, mileage means very little. Condition and history is what will get you down the road. Perillo was spectacular and highly recommended for anyone in the market. Here is how the car looked when I first brought it home.

Old 05-13-2019, 07:38 PM
Bentley45 is on a distinguished road
Ok I will paint mines first and then have my graphics guy install it on truck.. thanks! I love the coupe btw really clean car.